Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Women talk - translated

Wikiposts

Women talk - translated

Old Feb 19th 2006, 1:40 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Women talk - translated

Yes = No

No = Yes

Maybe = No

We need = I want

I'm sorry = You'll be sorry

We need to talk = I need to complain

Sure...go ahead = I don't want you to

Does my bum look big in this? = Tell me
I'm beautiful

Do what you want = You'll pay for this
later
I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you
moron!

Are you listening to me?? = Too late,
you're dead

You have to learn to communicate = Just
agree with me

Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have
flabby thighs

You're so.. manly = You need a shave and
you sweat a lot

Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for
something expensive

It's your decision = The correct decision
should be obvious by now

You're certainly attentive tonight = Is
sex all you ever think
about??

I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your
shoes and find a good
game on TV

How much do you love me? = I did something
today that you're
really not going to like
Old Feb 19th 2006, 2:24 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women talk - translated

is right

lol

jan xx
Old Feb 19th 2006, 8:39 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I shall add my beat to this thread, just to point you in the right direction and that.

'Darling, of course you are well endowed, 3 inches is 'the new black' really meaning 'Christ you are a maggot dick'

'You do look very nice in that white vest, shows off your muscles' meaning 'Jesus, you look fat and old in that so please stop sucking in your stomach to make things better'

'Darling, there is nothing wrong with lasting 2 minutes' meaning 'Bloody hell, I havent even got started'

'Me, choose the internet over you? Don't be silly, how can I possible put my cyber friends over you my little stud muffin' meaning 'Please stop talking so I can step into cyberland'

'This dress? Oh it only cost £20' meaning 'Little do you know it cost £520'

'Me, looking at the hunk next door, why hes hideously ugly' meaning, 'It hasnt escaped my notice that a real spunk has moved in next door'

Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:06 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

These are my faves....

Q. What do you call 5000 men at the bottom of the ocean?
A. A bloody good start!

Q. Why should you never trust a bloke with short legs?
A. His brains are too near his arse!

Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:09 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
These are my faves....

A. A bloody good start!

This could get messy. :scared: (bloody funny though)
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
These are my faves....

A. A bloody good start!

Well it has been said that men brains are in their tools!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:54 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Well it has been said that men brains are in their tools!
well f**k that then my man has no tools

jan xx
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:56 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BRICKY ADE
Yes = No

No = Yes

Maybe = No

We need = I want

I'm sorry = You'll be sorry

We need to talk = I need to complain

Sure...go ahead = I don't want you to

Does my bum look big in this? = Tell me
I'm beautiful

Do what you want = You'll pay for this
later
I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you
moron!

Are you listening to me?? = Too late,
you're dead

You have to learn to communicate = Just
agree with me

Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have
flabby thighs

You're so.. manly = You need a shave and
you sweat a lot

Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for
something expensive

It's your decision = The correct decision
should be obvious by now

You're certainly attentive tonight = Is
sex all you ever think
about??

I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your
shoes and find a good
game on TV

How much do you love me? = I did something
today that you're
really not going to like
glad yous are finally getting the hang of it
Old Feb 19th 2006, 6:03 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well I shall add my beat to this thread, just to point you in the right direction and that.

'Darling, of course you are well endowed, 3 inches is 'the new black' really meaning 'Christ you are a maggot dick'

'You do look very nice in that white vest, shows off your muscles' meaning 'Jesus, you look fat and old in that so please stop sucking in your stomach to make things better'

'Darling, there is nothing wrong with lasting 2 minutes' meaning 'Bloody hell, I havent even got started'

'Me, choose the internet over you? Don't be silly, how can I possible put my cyber friends over you my little stud muffin' meaning 'Please stop talking so I can step into cyberland'

'This dress? Oh it only cost £20' meaning 'Little do you know it cost £520'

'Me, looking at the hunk next door, why hes hideously ugly' meaning, 'It hasnt escaped my notice that a real spunk has moved in next door'

Hey PP

Hardly got a wink of sleep last night thanx to your post.........

Does this 3 inch you are on about...... is it ON Duty or is it OFF Duty ?