Wikiposts

Women!

Old Oct 28th 2010, 9:47 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Women!

I spent $5000 on a boob job for the wife...

She was delighted.

I spent another $2000 on a nose job for her...

She was ecstatic.

I spent $2000 on liposuction for her...

and she was over the moon.

I spent $50 on a blow job for myself...

and she goes ****in' mental.

Women!
Old Oct 28th 2010, 11:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women!

Originally Posted by PaulandNic

She was delighted.

She was ecstatic.

Women!

You know what the problem is don't you....you didn't buy her new shoes and a handbag!!
Old Oct 28th 2010, 11:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wendy
You know what the problem is don't you....you didn't buy her new shoes and a handbag!!
And with my missus, the shoes for sure! ...

Don't reply cos you feel sorry for me mate, it's all good ...

I can handle 50 views without a comment. Once upon a time I used to get real pissed off about it, ask questions and all, but now I throw em on here for fun / pleasure ...

(thread killed)
Old Oct 28th 2010, 11:28 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I can handle 50 views without a comment. Once upon a time I used to get real pissed off about it, ask questions and all, but now I throw em on here for fun / pleasure ...

(thread killed)
It was a shit joke,surely tis less than $50 for a blowjob,we are talking queensland here
Old Oct 28th 2010, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

(thread killed)
I didn't feel sorry for you. I just prefer this kind of thread to the 'usual' type of 'this isn't the UK' type thread (no shit sherlock!)
Old Oct 28th 2010, 11:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
It was a shit joke,surely tis less than $50 for a blowjob,we are talking queensland here
Could've stood by a tilt train.
Old Oct 28th 2010, 11:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Can get a 'quickie' blowie for $25 up the road, but it's timed (honest) and if you don't blow in 120 seconds you pay $50 ...

Never failed ...

I didn't feel sorry for you. I just prefer this kind of thread to the 'usual' type of 'this isn't the UK' type thread (no shit sherlock!)
But it's NOT the UK Wendy! ... Please tell yourself EVERY day from now on, it'll sink it.

How long you been here? ...

Originally Posted by Bix
Could've stood by a tilt train.
Old Oct 29th 2010, 12:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But it's NOT the UK Wendy! ... Please tell yourself EVERY day from now on, it'll sink it.

How long you been here? ...

I do tell myself that every day...and I can't tell you how happy it make me feel to know that it's not and that I don't live there!

(say's her that's going there in two weeks time! )
Old Oct 29th 2010, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

She was delighted.

She was ecstatic.

Women!

Clearly, you spent 2 bucks on alcohol.
Old Oct 29th 2010, 12:30 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
And sitting in some cheap motel room coz the wifey has threw him out
Old Oct 29th 2010, 12:56 am
Account Closed

I do tell myself that every day...and I can't tell you how happy it make me feel to know that it's not and that I don't live there!

(say's her that's going there in two weeks time! )
I do too in all honesty ... You know the score Wendy, I love it here!

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
In over 7 years of frequenting this forum, I have to admit for the first time I need to excersize the feature that can / will (bloody hope so!) ignore another member.

Mate, you're the first to go on my 'ignore' list, but will do it tomorrow after sleep. Please PM now and explain as I don't have a clue what your beef is ...

Originally Posted by kelli28
And sitting in some cheap motel room coz the wifey has threw him out
Oh god you again! ... 2nd! ...
Old Oct 29th 2010, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Next time you finger your ignore button, think of me in my tutu.
Old Oct 29th 2010, 1:01 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

In over 7 years of frequenting this forum, I have to admit for the first time I need to excersize the feature that can / will (bloody hope so!) ignore another member.

Mate, you're the first to go on my 'ignore' list, but will do it tomorrow after sleep. Please PM now and explain as I don't have a clue what your beef is ...

Good onya,ignore the buggers
Old Oct 29th 2010, 1:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know xx
Old Oct 29th 2010, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Quite a little fan club you've got Paul.

Wonder what you did to offend them? Maybe they're Welsh and you said they were Poms

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.