Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

That witch Pollyanna !!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

That witch Pollyanna !!!!!!!!

Old Nov 5th 2009, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That witch Pollyanna !!!!!!!!

I've got a big hose to hand & I'm not afraid to use it!

Oh please post a link Polly, I missed it & I feel left out......I'll send karma
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I've got a big hose to hand & I'm not afraid to use it!

Oh please post a link Polly, I missed it & I feel left out......I'll send karma
All you can see is the top of my head over the computer screen
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link. K sent as promised!
Old Nov 6th 2009, 8:59 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: That witch Pollyanna !!!!!!!!

Oh! I think some definitely covet the position.

It would be much fairer if it was differentiated between posts that are made with BE hat on or common poster hat on, as otherwise we don't know when the helpful volunteers are reflecting the opinions of BE or on a non BE sanctioned power trip that may be infringing the rules.

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
I much prefer forum Rule # 12 :

Periodically the Moderators of BritishExpats.com will post his or her comments. These comments may not necessarily reflect the opinions of BritishExpats.com

It's a waiver of liability for the site owners for when the moderators say something that could amount to libel, slander, or otherwise in breach of a person's, or group of person's rights.

What it really means is that, volunteering as a mod isn;t exactly a coveted postion, it's a liability in itself & if it comes to the crunch, you mods would be on your own, fully responsible for your illegally offensive posts/actions on this forum.
Now where did I put that box of matches???

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And thats what I have been doing here - posting my comments, not moderating a thread, I probably still deserve to be burnt at the stake though, I'm sure there's a long list of reasons justifying that
Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:19 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Oh! I think some definitely covet the position.

posts that are made with BE mod hat on or common poster hat on,

Now where did I put that box of matches???
Awful expensive are those mod hats, they need to be 5 times the size of a common posters didn't you know, not to mention the tailor that makes them has to wear stilts to fit it onto the wearer who sits on that pedestal.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 2:20 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Awful expensive are those mod hats, they need to be 5 times the size of a common posters didn't you know, not to mention the tailor that makes them has to wear stilts to fit it onto the wearer who sits on that pedestal.
Mine has to be 10 times the size. I also have size 25 feet.

Thread closed.

Off to buy new shoes and new hat for big head and even bigger feet.