Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

That witch Pollyanna !!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

That witch Pollyanna !!!!!!!!

Old Jun 27th 2009, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That witch Pollyanna !!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Well, this'll teach you to try and burn me as a witch...the weather has followed you west....

This weekend's Perth weather....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...26/2609391.htm

Gale force winds will develop later this evening as a strong front moves through the metro area........ it is going to be a wet weekend............ quite heavy showers at times with the front and there is the possibility of a thunderstorm overnight tonight,

Nothing to do with me, honest guv
http://fc41.deviantart.com/fs15/f/20...y_mini_may.gif
No rain in Sydney Polly well done
Old Jun 27th 2009, 6:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
No rain in Sydney Polly well done
I sent it all to Perth ..........did you see the result? He's coming back early Hope he doesn't think this is proof of any witchy abilities and revive the call to burn me at the stake
Old Jun 27th 2009, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

I sent it all to Perth ..........did you see the result? He's coming back early Hope he doesn't think this is proof of any witchy abilities and revive the call to burn me at the stake
Probably chased out of town more like it
Old Jun 27th 2009, 7:02 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Probably chased out of town more like it
He'll get over it, I'll just offer to buy the next few rounds,

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 29th 2009 at 12:42 am.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 12:57 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Wink Re: That witch Pollyanna !!!!!!!!

I'll just offer to buy the next few rounds,

Oi'll 'ave one o' dey, tanks.

'Ere's lookin' oop yer kilt ...

Old Jun 29th 2009, 12:59 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Oi'll 'ave one o' dey, tanks.

'Ere's lookin' oop yer kilt ...

Good lord, where did you wander in from
Come to join in the burning party have you?

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 29th 2009 at 1:02 am.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 1:16 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Talking Re: That witch Pollyanna !!!!!!!!

Good lord, where did you wander in from
Come to join in the burning party have you?

If I knew witch one you were I might!

Is that you in the floppy hat?

Last edited by ProofReader; Jun 29th 2009 at 1:20 am. Reason: drunkenness
Old Jun 29th 2009, 1:29 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ProofReader

If I knew witch one you were I might!

Is that you in the floppy hat?

The one with the broom I have a cunning plan on what to use it for ......

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 29th 2009 at 1:36 am.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:03 am
Dismembered Bat

The one with the broom I have a cunning plan on what to use it for ......

Old Jun 29th 2009, 7:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

did you bring the petrol?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 7:53 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by soapy©
did you bring the petrol?
Did you remember the golf clubs??
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Did you remember the golf clubs??
awe ffs, how will i ever forget now
bet i do lol
Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:00 am
Home and Happy

bet i do lol
I bet you do as well
Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:58 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

bet i do lol
Dont worry about the whole set,just the big jobby ya wallop with at the start,then a 7 or 9 and that wee putting thingy,i got me own balls
Old Jun 29th 2009, 5:29 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Dont worry about the whole set,just the big jobby ya wallop with at the start,then a 7 or 9 and that wee putting thingy,

God, I love this technical talk
Originally Posted by Bernieboy

i got me own balls
Thank goodness for that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.