Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

That witch Pollyanna !!!!!!!!

That witch Pollyanna !!!!!!!!

Old May 23rd 2009, 3:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That witch Pollyanna !!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Does it work? Everyone must be mingin of b.o up there
It's actually quite civilized, there are showers & you can even buy deodorant in the stores!
Old May 23rd 2009, 3:57 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
It's actually quite civilized, there are showers & you can even buy deodorant in the stores!
Old May 23rd 2009, 4:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Look you lot this thread was all about burning a certain witch at the stake for bringing us god fearing() folk all this nasty weather,so can we get on with some kind of trial.Ok i'll go first,BURN HER BURN HER
Anyway, back to topic!

Shall we do the dunking in the river thing do you think BB? Nicer than burning at the stake I think & probably more environmentally friendly!
Old May 23rd 2009, 4:30 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Anyway, back to topic!

Shall we do the dunking in the river thing do you think BB? Nicer than burning at the stake I think & probably more environmentally friendly!
Nah that woman would drink the pond dry and survive,trust me i have been out drinking with her
Old May 23rd 2009, 4:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nah that woman would drink the pond dry and survive,trust me i have been out drinking with her
Old May 23rd 2009, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

Bernieboy;

thats why she has a pic of her on her Broom all the time.????
Old May 23rd 2009, 6:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Less of the . you enjoy every minute of it
Old May 23rd 2009, 7:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Less of the . you enjoy every minute of it
Didn't know you liked a drink or two, Poll. I thought you were tee total
Old May 23rd 2009, 3:28 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Didn't know you liked a drink or two, Poll. I thought you were tee total
Oh I am....well partly....I've not been spotted on TV drinking, so I do stop sometimes!
Old May 24th 2009, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

hi all. rumors of my disappearance have been greatly exaggerated.

you guys still meet for a beer on tuesdays in the city? i've been working in the tropical north. the guinness sucks and they dont do cider i thankfully return beginning of june, and would be keen to see the mad witch and her drinking posse again. couldnt find a meet up link on the forum.
Old May 24th 2009, 6:29 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by dobaman
hi all. rumors of my disappearance have been greatly exaggerated.

you guys still meet for a beer on tuesdays in the city? i've been working in the tropical north. the guinness sucks and they dont do cider i thankfully return beginning of june, and would be keen to see the mad witch and her drinking posse again. couldnt find a meet up link on the forum.
Gawd you're still alive!! We were gonna hold a wake for you a couple of weeks back

Work schedules have meant a break in festivities, and I think last time we met we were talking about the next meet being in June, so lets go for the 9th and I'll start a Meet-up thread.......
Old May 24th 2009, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
so lindas not going, linda pauline and annette are watchin the hoose
That's big talk from a wee man matey I'll pass on the message though
Old May 24th 2009, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

alive, barely i did visit one of your events, but reckon i must have been a bit late! it was about 630pm and there was no-one there

anyhoo, will deffo try to get there in june, if im not working up north again.

see you soon matey

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Gawd you're still alive!! We were gonna hold a wake for you a couple of weeks back

Work schedules have meant a break in festivities, and I think last time we met we were talking about the next meet being in June, so lets go for the 9th and I'll start a Meet-up thread.......
Old May 24th 2009, 6:52 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by dobaman
alive, barely i did visit one of your events, but reckon i must have been a bit late! it was about 630pm and there was no-one there

anyhoo, will deffo try to get there in june, if im not working up north again.

see you soon matey
There have been a few weeks when we didn't meet up - I've been busy with my media appearances and Bernie keeps claiming he is on shifts and working......!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 3:01 pm
Home and Happy

She predicted all this rain last week,how did she know,lets burn her at the stake i say:curse:
Look you lot this thread was all about burning a certain witch at the stake for bringing us god fearing() folk all this nasty weather,so can we get on with some kind of trial.Ok i'll go first,BURN HER BURN HER
Well, this'll teach you to try and burn me as a witch...the weather has followed you west....

This weekend's Perth weather....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...26/2609391.htm

Gale force winds will develop later this evening as a strong front moves through the metro area........ it is going to be a wet weekend............ quite heavy showers at times with the front and there is the possibility of a thunderstorm overnight tonight,

Nothing to do with me, honest guv

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.