Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

wish me luck with viewing

Wikiposts

wish me luck with viewing

Old May 15th 2007, 12:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wish me luck with viewing

Originally Posted by want2bthere
great hey get out there asap before it becomes serious well at least you've done a reccie, we haven't, want to save pennies for when we get there, not sure if thats a good or bad thing?
too late I think already had the "I don't know if I want to go now!" conversation I just kept calm () and told him if they were meant to be together they would end up together! He said yes he believes in fate!!!!
Old May 15th 2007, 12:37 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by curly
too late I think already had the "I don't know if I want to go now!" conversation I just kept calm () and told him if they were meant to be together they would end up together! He said yes he believes in fate!!!!
wishing you luck that he doesnt decide that she is the love of his life
Old May 15th 2007, 12:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

wishing you luck that he doesnt decide that she is the love of his life
Well I told him when he can afford to live on his own etc. I can't stop him going anywhere (hoping by then he'll have fallen in love with a nice aussie girl
Old May 15th 2007, 12:40 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by curly
Well I told him when he can afford to live on his own etc. I can't stop him going anywhere (hoping by then he'll have fallen in love with a nice aussie girl
ooooooooooh i can feel a devious plan being hatched
Old May 15th 2007, 12:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ooooooooooh i can feel a devious plan being hatched
Yep
Old May 15th 2007, 3:05 am
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

hey Curly and Want2bthere - we are also hoping to head off august time - we are basing ourselves in Redcliffe, Brisbane initially as my mum is there then we will scout about before choosing where we want to settle.
How fab would it be that we all get brilliant offers on house, and can all jet off pretty quickly - also can you imagine if we all went on same flight??????????????!!!!!!!! some flight that would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 15th 2007, 7:09 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by Cameron Clan
hey Curly and Want2bthere - we are also hoping to head off august time - we are basing ourselves in Redcliffe, Brisbane initially as my mum is there then we will scout about before choosing where we want to settle.
How fab would it be that we all get brilliant offers on house, and can all jet off pretty quickly - also can you imagine if we all went on same flight??????????????!!!!!!!! some flight that would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some party, me thinks that the other passengers wouldnt want to join in
Old May 15th 2007, 7:12 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

some party, me thinks that the other passengers wouldnt want to join in
hey i've already booked my place on that flight - thats if we sell.
had an offer at 9.30am saturday felt like we had had another visa grant - offer withdrawn 12.30 sat as they had seen another house they prefered - i don't expect them to stick with our house if its not what they want but why offer when they were still going to look at others
Old May 15th 2007, 7:12 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

We had an offer today but it was 25K under our asking price so we rejected it, also had another viewing today so will see what happens tomorrow.
Old May 15th 2007, 7:15 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simba
We had an offer today but it was 25K under our asking price so we rejected it, also had another viewing today so will see what happens tomorrow.
what a cheek!!! thats taking the michael
good luck with the next
Old May 15th 2007, 7:15 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by thewoodz
hey i've already booked my place on that flight - thats if we sell.
had an offer at 9.30am saturday felt like we had had another visa grant - offer withdrawn 12.30 sat as they had seen another house they prefered - i don't expect them to stick with our house if its not what they want but why offer when they were still going to look at others
honestly some people havent got a clue

they might come back with a higher offer? hope you get some good news soon
Old May 15th 2007, 7:24 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

we had viewers today as well.

Very interested. They had looked at about 5 houses today, and ours was by far the nicest.

Lets hope all the house selling Karma helps.

simba, lets hope they come back with a counter offer.
Old May 15th 2007, 7:31 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thewoodz
what a cheek!!! thats taking the michael
good luck with the next
I would'nt mind if the house was overpriced but we have have priced it at a good price to help it sell and the feed back we have had no one has said it's over priced.

Hope they come back tomorrow with a better offer we can agree on.
Old May 15th 2007, 7:34 am
on the Goldie

I would'nt mind if the house was overpriced but we have have priced it at a good price to help it sell and the feed back we have had no one has said it's over priced.

yep - they were probably just trying their luck and to be honest maybe we all would if we were in the same position.

lets hope they really want it and see sense - i mean we aren't all really desperate to move are we
Old May 15th 2007, 6:26 pm
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

They probably chanced it as you are emigrating and will think you are in such a rush you'll giive your house away!! Bloomin cheek!
We didnt have any viewers last night but have been told 2 notes of interest lodged. Got one viewer tonight ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.