Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

wish me luck with viewing

Wikiposts

wish me luck with viewing

Old May 14th 2007, 5:48 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: wish me luck with viewing

We had 3 viewings the weekend 2 are very interested but have to sell their houses first, so at least it's good positive feed back just hope they can sell quickly.
Old May 14th 2007, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Simba
We had 3 viewings the weekend 2 are very interested but have to sell their houses first, so at least it's good positive feed back just hope they can sell quickly.
Well done - im still having trouble don't think it ever going to be sold
Old May 14th 2007, 5:57 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by emmyjc1

Thanks, The house selling bit is definitely the most difficult part if it does not sell soon we are going to go as I have a job in Brisbane and they want me to start ASAP.
Old May 14th 2007, 6:01 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
i'm in your club
Old May 14th 2007, 6:23 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

We could always begin the "BE multinational house rental company" in Europe, and just rent them all out.

We would have a bloody good portfolio right from day 1 !
Old May 14th 2007, 6:35 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by furkew
We could always begin the "BE multinational house rental company" in Europe, and just rent them all out.

We would have a bloody good portfolio right from day 1 !
ok register that name with companies house before someone else nicks it
Old May 14th 2007, 6:37 am
so far so good

does anybody know with ref to these home buyers reports if i was to change EA after june 1st would i then be liable to do one of these?
Old May 14th 2007, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by want2bthere
ok register that name with companies house before someone else nicks it
Good Idea!
Old May 14th 2007, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
does anybody know with ref to these home buyers reports if i was to change EA after june 1st would i then be liable to do one of these?
Yes think so. That's what the EA told us.
Old May 14th 2007, 6:45 am

Originally Posted by curly
Yes think so. That's what the EA told us.

It would tell you that, he does not want you to change.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

It would tell you that, he does not want you to change.
Our new one told us, we've just changed.
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

I've just registered the web name www.bmfh.com

I will apply to companies house in the morning for the name :

BMFH Estate agents Ltd. (Buy my F*^&%^g house)

I think I must be on to a winner here. Who wants first dibs on the shares?

This could be the next microsoft !!!

I posted the message, then clicked on the link, and its a real estate company !!!! thats damn spooky !!!

Last edited by furkew; May 14th 2007 at 6:46 am. Reason: wow spooky !!!!
Old May 14th 2007, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by curly
Our new one told us, we've just changed.
Good Luck, Hope the new one sells it soon.
Old May 14th 2007, 6:50 am

Originally Posted by furkew

I posted the message, then clicked on the link, and its a real estate company !!!! thats damn spooky !!!

wow that is spooky
Old May 14th 2007, 6:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good Luck, Hope the new one sells it soon.
Thanks we've had viewers this evening.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.