Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

wish me luck with viewing

Wikiposts

wish me luck with viewing

Old May 11th 2007, 8:54 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wish me luck with viewing

Originally Posted by want2bthere
i'm sure theres a name for the condition
tyring to sell a house!!

Originally Posted by curly
Let's hope you hear some good news on monday

good luck to all who are waiting x
Old May 11th 2007, 8:54 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by curly
Let's hope you hear some good news on monday

EA has my mobile no, just no getting away from it all
Old May 11th 2007, 5:22 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NeilCk
We have got 3 viewings booked for this weekend .

Hope it sells and can move out of Limbo-Land.
Good luck.

I have heard this weekend is a good weekend for selling houses
Old May 11th 2007, 7:51 pm
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks, theres no stopping me now
Sending you lots of karma!
We are starting our viewings tomorrow and have 5 booked (3for Sun 2 for Mon) so I'll be like a woman possessed aswell today! Last week the estate was coming round at lunchtime to photgraph my house so I had the house spotless in the morning and when I told my wee boy to get up he said "Mum, why are you making my bed while I'm still in it" Then I realised how bad I was getting?!?
Lets hope all of us with viewings have a successful weekend. Good luck everyone!
Old May 11th 2007, 8:09 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck
Old May 13th 2007, 3:39 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mrs Jackaroo
Good luck

oh b**ger. just got in from a lovely weekend away to find a message on phone from EA to say that people who came on friday loved loved loved the house BUT have decided to go for another one with a slightly bigger garden. oh well another one bites the dust, wheres that chocolate
hope everyone else's viewings went ok

x
Old May 13th 2007, 3:45 am
so far so good

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwh, just looked at my karma box, thanks guys for all your good vibes, i'm gonna start returning it, get ready

x
Old May 14th 2007, 2:29 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Has anybody got any good news to report after the weekend ?

We had 3 viewers, but I dont think that the one we needed was amongst them.

Have got another viewing tomorrow, so who knows ? Lets hope so because the missus is going a bit potty with everything at the moment.

This weekend had a disco on Friday for the eldelsts 12th birthday, Open house on Saturday, Mothers day, and celebrated the eldests birthday with family on Sunday, Its our wedding anniversary today (15 years ) and I havent had time to get anything because of the chaos. Medical tomorrow for the youngest, xrays for the rest on Wednesday.

If i'm lucky, i'll have time to fart on Thursday. :curse:

At least we had one bit of good news, our CO officially requested the meds & Xrays yesterday, so it looks like where nearly there.
Old May 14th 2007, 3:30 am

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
Has anybody got any good news to report after the weekend ?

We had 3 viewers, but I dont think that the one we needed was amongst them.

Have got another viewing tomorrow, so who knows ? Lets hope so because the missus is going a bit potty with everything at the moment.

This weekend had a disco on Friday for the eldelsts 12th birthday, Open house on Saturday, Mothers day, and celebrated the eldests birthday with family on Sunday, Its our wedding anniversary today (15 years ) and I havent had time to get anything because of the chaos. Medical tomorrow for the youngest, xrays for the rest on Wednesday.

If i'm lucky, i'll have time to fart on Thursday. :curse:

At least we had one bit of good news, our CO officially requested the meds & Xrays yesterday, so it looks like where nearly there.
Phew!! Knackered after reading that!!?? HeeHee
The viewings yesterday went ok until the 2nd one said he loved it and wanted wife to see it could he come back after other viewings done. Got bit excited and wife was in for 40mins!!! Kept asking to have another look - let kids play in garden - get feel of house etc until just as they were leaving she said - "Oh thanks for letting us look around - this is just the sort of house we hope to be able to buy in a few years!?" You should have seen my face! I was flaming! Mind you the other two seemed interesed (but you never really know) and one got me excited when said if they wanted it would we move out in 6 weeks - (ideal scenario!!) but had to play it cool. Trying so hard to keep calm about it cos as much as I want to go to Oz I'm not giving my house away either as we used to always say we'd never move (but obviously this changed things!) Never heared from EA today about feedback, nut they do say no news is good news?! 2 more tonight so will see how that goes.

Best of luck to everyone else xxxxxx keep us posted xxxx and same as want2bthere thanks for the karma 2 xxxx
Old May 14th 2007, 3:38 am
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by Cameron Clan
Phew!! Knackered after reading that!!?? HeeHee
The viewings yesterday went ok until the 2nd one said he loved it and wanted wife to see it could he come back after other viewings done. Got bit excited and wife was in for 40mins!!! Kept asking to have another look - let kids play in garden - get feel of house etc until just as they were leaving she said - "Oh thanks for letting us look around - this is just the sort of house we hope to be able to buy in a few years!?" You should have seen my face! I was flaming! Mind you the other two seemed interesed (but you never really know) and one got me excited when said if they wanted it would we move out in 6 weeks - (ideal scenario!!) but had to play it cool. Trying so hard to keep calm about it cos as much as I want to go to Oz I'm not giving my house away either as we used to always say we'd never move (but obviously this changed things!) Never heared from EA today about feedback, nut they do say no news is good news?! 2 more tonight so will see how that goes.

Best of luck to everyone else xxxxxx keep us posted xxxx and same as want2bthere thanks for the karma 2 xxxx
Sounds quite promising. Lets hope you get a call in the next couple of days.

Anybody else in limbo land got good news to report ?
Old May 14th 2007, 3:48 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by furkew
Sounds quite promising. Lets hope you get a call in the next couple of days.

Anybody else in limbo land got good news to report ?

nope no good news in our household, and to top it off hubby in bed with man flu
cameron clan fingers crossed you hear something positive in next couple of days

x
Old May 14th 2007, 3:50 am

nope no good news in our household, and to top it off hubby in bed with man flu
cameron clan fingers crossed you hear something positive in next couple of days

x
LOL - I read that as HUBBY IN BED WITH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 14th 2007, 3:56 am
so far so good

LOL - I read that as HUBBY IN BED WITH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG , this house selling lark is really effecting you .
Old May 14th 2007, 3:59 am

OMG , this house selling lark is really effecting you .
Tell me about it - I'm demented!!!!!!! Anyway must get off this computer as need to feed hungry kids then get the extractor fan on full pelt before before viewers arrive - thankfully it's not fish tonight??!!!!!
Old May 14th 2007, 4:04 am
so far so good

Tell me about it - I'm demented!!!!!!! Anyway must get off this computer as need to feed hungry kids then get the extractor fan on full pelt before before viewers arrive - thankfully it's not fish tonight??!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.