Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

wish me luck with viewing

Wikiposts

wish me luck with viewing

Old May 10th 2007, 6:30 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: wish me luck with viewing

Originally Posted by Clippies
Next to the quote button is a little square button, just click that on each post you want to multi quote - should go red when you click it
ohhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks, theres no stopping me now
Old May 10th 2007, 6:31 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
LOL, you're easily pleased, wot no trip to ann summers
Yeah, but those outfits are too pretend.

I like it "natural"

A woman in action, if you know what I mean.
Old May 10th 2007, 6:33 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by furkew
Yeah, but those outfits are too pretend.

I like it "natural"

A woman in action, if you know what I mean.
yeah um anyway heard that those outfits give terrible chaffing, not that i would know

Last edited by want2bthere; May 10th 2007 at 6:36 am.
Old May 10th 2007, 6:35 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

yeah um amyway heard that those outfits give terrible chaffing, not that i would know

Old May 10th 2007, 6:54 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

ok folks got a viewing tomorrow and it soooooooooo important to sell our house nowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!. its been on market since xmas and had a few offers but nothings happened anyway this couple in good position so fingers crossed and all that. anyway got a whole day to clean, clean, clean

x
Good Luck, Karma sent hope they offer you full asking price
Old May 10th 2007, 7:03 am
so far so good

thankx guys.

x
Old May 10th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of

i know, thats just the norm for me, i'm like a woman possessed, not even hubby asks now why i'm cleaning the skirting boards again

Mine thinks i'm developing ocd i've cleaned that much lately

Jules
Old May 10th 2007, 7:12 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by jules29
Mine thinks i'm developing ocd i've cleaned that much lately

Jules
i'm sure theres a name for the condition
Old May 10th 2007, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

ok folks got a viewing tomorrow and it soooooooooo important to sell our house nowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!. its been on market since xmas and had a few offers but nothings happened anyway this couple in good position so fingers crossed and all that. anyway got a whole day to clean, clean, clean

x
Sending you good luck karma, fingers and toes crossed for you that the viewing is a sucess
Old May 10th 2007, 7:38 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by samnsam
Sending you good luck karma, fingers and toes crossed for you that the viewing is a sucess

knew i could count on you guys x
Old May 11th 2007, 6:53 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

We have got 3 viewings booked for this weekend .

Hope it sells and can move out of Limbo-Land.
Old May 11th 2007, 6:55 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

good luck all of you
Old May 11th 2007, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NeilCk

Good luck Neil
Old May 11th 2007, 8:51 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by NeilCk

good luck neil, well we had our viewing and it went well, will they buy, dont know.
going away for weekend so will chill for abit.OMG NO BE!!!!!!!
have a fab weekend everyone

x
Old May 11th 2007, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

good luck neil, well we had our viewing and it went well, will they buy, dont know.
going away for weekend so will chill for abit.OMG NO BE!!!!!!!
have a fab weekend everyone

x
Let's hope you hear some good news on monday

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.