Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

wish me luck with viewing

Wikiposts

wish me luck with viewing

Old May 28th 2007, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wish me luck with viewing

Originally Posted by Cameron Clan
I did - I was Glasgow's first Christmas baby and I was in the Daily Record that morning with a photo of me and my mum with the heading "...and so they called her Carol"
Have had a lot of laughs about being born at xmas but the best one was when my oldest son was only 3 and I was telling him that Santa brought me into the hospital and handed me to his Grandma and Pop and said "There you are, merry xmas" to which my son replied "Is that all they got!"
kids

get you famous eh? that'd be one to put up on here
Old May 28th 2007, 9:39 am
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
kids

get you famous eh? that'd be one to put up on here
Nice talking to you tonight Curly - but I'll have to get some kip now - shattered now - also I'm sure my hubby must be thinking I'm up to something have been on this for ages - its so addictive!!!!!!! Told him about an hour ago I was just coming to join him in living room - but he got fed up waiting and is off to bed!!!
Old May 28th 2007, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Nice talking to you tonight Curly - but I'll have to get some kip now - shattered now - also I'm sure my hubby must be thinking I'm up to something have been on this for ages - its so addictive!!!!!!! Told him about an hour ago I was just coming to join him in living room - but he got fed up waiting and is off to bed!!!
Nice chatting to you too, nite C, catch you tomorrow
Old May 30th 2007, 7:25 am

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

Just had the folk round that are buying the house measuring up etc they are so excited about moving in (which is good to see cos missives not concluded yet!!) They should be though by 27 June (4wks) and initially entry date was 11 July but it looks like nearer end of July now so cutting things bit fine as jet off on 1st August!!!!!!!
Oh god, I'm getting all nervous now but OH keeps saying "dinnae worry it'll be fine!"
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:24 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

soooooooooooooo folks havent updated on here for a bit as we've been changing EA. going ok so far, just a lady round ( been here 40 mins)who has been before a while ago, but she's now close to neg offer on her property. so she loves our property and fingers crossed she'll put in a offer. got another viewing on sat. hows everyone else getting on?

x
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:30 am

Hopefully this is it!! Fingers crossed.
Our new entry date is now 20 July as this is when folk who are buying our house buy theirs!! Its just a week and half before we go but that's fine.
Hubby has finished work and Ive a week and a half left but as my wee one told me today - its 6 weeks and 6 days til we emigrate - and when I said 7weeks yesterday? he said yes but it sounds better my way!!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:13 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

OMG CC, that'll soon come around just the final countdown, cant wait til we're in your postion, kids dont you just love them, my 6yr old said yestersday can we hurry up and go to australia so he can have some new toys to fill his new bedroom

good luck x
Old Jun 20th 2007, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by want2bthere
OMG CC, that'll soon come around just the final countdown, cant wait til we're in your postion, kids dont you just love them, my 6yr old said yestersday can we hurry up and go to australia so he can have some new toys to fill his new bedroom

good luck x
Aw bless! Keeping my fingers crossed for you - keep me posted xx
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:38 am
so far so good

Aw bless! Keeping my fingers crossed for you - keep me posted xx
thanks cc, no good news yet, the general theme is that people love the house but if only it had a 4th bedroom anyway onward and upward. dont think any one gonna miss my 'we've sold' post

x