Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

That will do for Christmas

That will do for Christmas

Old Dec 10th 2008, 11:49 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default That will do for Christmas

For those who are oldskoolish on here i'm updating the news on my melon .

Tumor in there has thankfully been stable all year , but latest scan( done every 3 months ) this week now show a nearly 40% shrinkage out of the blue !

as you were
Old Dec 10th 2008, 11:52 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That will do for Christmas

Originally Posted by Perthforme

Tumor in there has thankfully been stable all year , but latest scan( done every 3 months ) this week now show a nearly 40% shrinkage out of the blue !

as you were
That is incredible and you have no idea how chuffed I am for you. You and your family have never been far from my thoughts and I am sure are an inspiration to many on here - purely by your guts and determination.

What did the doctors say? Are you their 'miracle' that they will discuss for many years to come?

Old Dec 10th 2008, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
That is incredible and you have no idea how chuffed I am for you. You and your family have never been far from my thoughts and I am sure are an inspiration to many on here - purely by your guts and determination.

What did the doctors say? Are you their 'miracle' that they will discuss for many years to come?

Well as i've had no treatment since April , he said he's never seen it before?

I'm not really religious , but lost count of the people who have put me in their prayers . One of my mates says pizza and beer must be good for it

Thanks pp x
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care what's caused it, I"m just bloody chuffed for you. Positive thought goes a long long way whether it's by being bloody minded and refusing to give in or by random people praying for you - if they believe then it's just another form of positive thought.

May it continue getting smaller - by the way, where does it go and is there a huge hole left where it was

Have a superb christmas and a very positive new year
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Wonderful news! Hope you all have a great Christmas now your back home and on the mend. Dont over analyse how you are managing to get better just accept that you are
Tracie
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I don't care what's caused it, I"m just bloody chuffed for you. Positive thought goes a long long way whether it's by being bloody minded and refusing to give in or by random people praying for you - if they believe then it's just another form of positive thought.

May it continue getting smaller - by the way, where does it go and is there a huge hole left where it was

Have a superb christmas and a very positive new year
Thanks not sure where its gone hopefully back to where it came lol.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

As for where its gone!! I cant wait for Sandra's post
Are you going Sat night? Might see you at the weekend.

Di
Old Dec 10th 2008, 9:02 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

That's amazing Mr PFM!

Bodies are amazing things... I hope things continue to shrink, though obviously, only the tumour.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 11:22 pm

Originally Posted by harveyhare
As for where its gone!! I cant wait for Sandra's post
Are you going Sat night? Might see you at the weekend.

Di
Yeah see you sat

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
That's amazing Mr PFM!

Bodies are amazing things... I hope things continue to shrink, though obviously, only the tumour.
Been a while since a was told i had an amazing body thanks, a quick dip in a pool should see more shrinkage
Old Dec 10th 2008, 11:33 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah see you sat

Been a while since a was told i had an amazing body thanks, a quick dip in a pool should see more shrinkage
I hope not permanently. Becky won't be happy!
Old Dec 10th 2008, 11:57 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear the good news thanks for updating us
Old Dec 11th 2008, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news, I've been wanting to ask how you were but didnt like to

Have a bloody marvellous Christmas and we will DEFINITELY meet up next year
Old Dec 11th 2008, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

as you were
Thats great news I often wonder how you are getting on, We hope you have a great Christmas best wishes
Janet
Old Dec 11th 2008, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

That's wonderful news.
Old Dec 11th 2008, 4:37 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Drink consumed on your behalf ...

Merry Christmas fella to you & yours.

as you were

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.