Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Why the stress in every single thread?

Why the stress in every single thread?

Old May 31st 2009, 7:56 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why the stress in every single thread?

Originally Posted by suzyambrose
I wasn´t referring to BE rules, I was referring to BE members who have different rules depending on who their pally with , just to clarify
But isn't that the same thing? It happens a lot on forums as in life, that people get to know each other and perhaps communicate differently with each other than a relative newcomer might. It's also a matter of some people being much more sensitive to what they perceive as an insult when it's written.
Old May 31st 2009, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nice

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
And some people have different rules depending on where they're on the giving end or the receiving end. Such is life!
I prefer to be on the receiving end but hey, I´m selfish like that
Old May 31st 2009, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nice

Originally Posted by northernbird
Yes. Like the picture. She jumped on me from high because I said that immigration was the toughest thing in the world. She said that I was wrong because terminal illness was worse. Sheesh why didn't I remember the terminal illness top trumps game. Now I am some kind of bandit that jumps on all her posts! Made me smile on this boring long weekend in Perth.
Yep that's right you did say that immigration was the toughest thing in the world and I pointed out worse things and terminal illness was one of them - it's pretty simple really you should've worded it in a way that didn't make me think that's what you meant don't remeber it being a game though jumped on you from high?!

Oh by the way, you weren't the bandit I was referring to who 'jumps on my posts' that was some other lucky member. There seems to be alot of jumping going on, maybe it is a game.....
Old May 31st 2009, 8:18 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Yep that's right you did say that immigration was the toughest thing in the world and I pointed out worse things and terminal illness was one of them - it's pretty simple really you should've worded it in a way that didn't make me think that's what you meant don't remeber it being a game though jumped on you from high?!

Oh by the way, you weren't the bandit I was referring to who 'jumps on my posts' that was some other lucky member. There seems to be alot of jumping going on, maybe it is a game.....
I think any sensible person would have realised that without having to add some kind of disclaimer to the statement. Given your bluntness its a bit pot kettle black to be slagging other folk off for giving you a hard time.
Old May 31st 2009, 8:20 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Given your bluntness its a bit pot kettle black to be slagging other folk off for giving you a hard time.

That's the problem with claiming to be the fastest gunslinger in town.

G
Old May 31st 2009, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=northernbird;7619649]I think any sensible person would have realised that without having to add some kind of disclaimer to the statement. Given your bluntness its a bit pot kettle black to be slagging other folk off for giving you a hard time.[/QUOT

I´ve slept since then so couldn´t really give a rats. Obviously I´m not sensible.... oh well..... I'm not getting into a shooting match with you about it.
Old May 31st 2009, 8:24 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I´ve slept since then so couldn´t really give a rats. Obviously I´m not sensible.... oh well..... I'm not getting into a shooting match with you about it.

Old May 31st 2009, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I've just seen the thread which was shut down and have to say that the attitude of the person who caused the problem wasn't great. They weren't even an 'old time poster' who has seen and done everything.

The answer to your perfectly reasonable question, is yes, every June, the number of visa grants DOES slow down. It has been this way every year. It doesn't mean you definately won't get your visa in June, it won't mean your CO won't work on your case. It does mean there will probably be a rash of visa grants in July.

I have no idea why someone couldn't say that - it wasn't difficult. I asked the same question a couple of years ago and got a civil answer.
CLAP CLAP CLAP WELL SAID HUN XX

To the OP good luck with your move over all this stress is worth it (IMO)x
Old May 31st 2009, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

I think I may have been away too long!
Old May 31st 2009, 9:52 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling

That's the problem with claiming to be the fastest gunslinger in town.

G
Do you like my new avatar G, it's just for young suzy
Old May 31st 2009, 9:54 am
Bitter and twisted

Do you like my new avatar G, it's just for young suzy
Doh!!!

I was going to try that one myself

I must say it suits you

G
Old May 31st 2009, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Bazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond reputeBazza Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Wise move
Old May 31st 2009, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 3 go mad in Adelaide
I think I may have been away too long!
I don't think I've been away long enough judging by the bitchiness in a lot of the posts on this threads
Old May 31st 2009, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Gemnic is a jewel in the roughGemnic is a jewel in the roughGemnic is a jewel in the roughGemnic is a jewel in the rough

Well, as the OP, I am now unsubscribing to this thread as you have all PROVED ME RIGHT!

God help me if you lot are norm for the type of brits that are moving to Oz.....!
Old May 31st 2009, 9:59 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gemnic
Well, as the OP, I am now unsubscribing to this thread as you have all PROVED ME RIGHT!

God help me if you lot are norm for the type of brits that are moving to Oz.....!
You won't last 2 mins in Aus if you think this is bad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.