Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Why? See thread for more details.

Why? See thread for more details.

Old Jan 11th 2010, 9:50 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why? See thread for more details.

Originally Posted by WillBlack
You have been buzy.
Buzy?

In a previous post you accused Devlin of having poor schooling. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 10:00 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
Buzy?

In a previous post you accused Devlin of having poor schooling. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Yes they should. If they throw them with the right amount of strength they can create some really neat patterns of cracks to add interest and an element of privacy and at the same time reduce the need for curtains.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 10:45 pm
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Buzy?

OK, you're one of that small band of Poms that can read and compare decimal fractions.

Now show that the two rates are are significantly different statistically.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 10:49 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, you're one of that small band of Poms that can read and compare decimal fractions.

Again, it doesn't matter. The stats are over 10 years old. Useless. Irrelevant.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 10:53 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

No, you do if it matters that much to you.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 10:55 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Yes they should. If they throw them with the right amount of strength they can create some really neat patterns of cracks to add interest and an element of privacy and at the same time reduce the need for curtains.
Which is just as well for those lucky people who have daylight saving time as all that extra sunlight fades the curtains.......or so the Qld locals tell me
Old Jan 11th 2010, 10:55 pm
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Again, it doesn't matter. The stats are over 10 years old. Useless. Irrelevant.
Could well be:
SOURCE: Seventh United Nations Survey of Crime Trends and Operations of Criminal Justice Systems, covering the period 1998 - 2000 (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Centre for International Crime Prevention)

Can innumerate Poms reproduce?
Old Jan 11th 2010, 10:58 pm
Banned

No, you do if it matters that much to you.
I know I can. What matters to me is that Poms can not yet my Government still lets them in.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 11:02 pm
Banned

I know I can. What matters to me is that Poms can not yet my Government still lets them in.
You sound very bitter and twisted.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 11:20 pm
Banned

You sound very bitter and twisted.
Why would I want more innumerate Poms? A more than adequate sufficiency here as is, thank you very much.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 11:24 pm
Banned

Why would I want more innumerate Poms? A more than adequate sufficiency here as is, thank you very much.
Most Poms in Australia are skilled migrants and highly educated. Unless you can back up your statement of course.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 11:40 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I know you're just trolling, but I'm bored, so I'll play.

Are you aboriginal?
Old Jan 11th 2010, 11:53 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Hutch
I know you're just trolling, but I'm bored, so I'll play.

Are you aboriginal?
You are right. I formed the opinion a while ago that my Government is allowing in incompetents to bring in a bit of extra money. So my continuing to lampoon these buffoons is probably, as you say, trolling. However, maybe it serves a useful purpose. Like keeping your bordom at bay.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 11:55 pm
Banned

You are right. I formed the opinion a while ago that my Government is allowing in incompetents to bring in a bit of extra money. So my continuing to lampoon these buffoons is probably, as you say, trolling. However, maybe it serves a useful purpose. Like keeping your bordom at bay.
I thought the buffoons arrived with the first fleet?
Old Jan 11th 2010, 11:57 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought the buffoons arrived with the first fleet?
No, some were born here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.