Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

why are people so cruel..........

Wikiposts

why are people so cruel..........

Old Aug 18th 2008, 5:47 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default why are people so cruel..........

Been packing this house up for two days, the owner is in a nursing home in Perth , so the family our in the process of moving her belongings, nobody has lived in the house since november 07, so the spiders have moved in big time.....Wally rolled up and got the truck ready to start loading, Wallys offsider is" Pommie phil " a big lad from somerset, while we were talking out side i noticed Phil kept mentioning spiders, and had a fear of the dreaded White Tail spider .
I told him the dreaded jumping huntsman was the worst spider, phil commented he had not heard of this one, i said if i see one i will let him know, and with that i went and got the rubber hunts man spider from my ute, and placed it in an empty dresser draw, i called wally, and said do you think this is a jumping hunts man wally?......phil sheepisly looking on with that wally thumped the bottom of the draw, sending the rubber spider hurtling into the air......Phil was last seen doing a 4minute mile down to the end of the street, ............took ages to get him to go back in the house mm
Old Aug 18th 2008, 5:50 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why are people so cruel..........

Originally Posted by mr mover
Been packing this house up for two days, the owner is in a nursing home in Perth , so the family our in the process of moving her belongings, nobody has lived in the house since november 07, so the spiders have moved in big time.....Wally rolled up and got the truck ready to start loading, Wallys offsider is" Pommie phil " a big lad from somerset, while we were talking out side i noticed Phil kept mentioning spiders, and had a fear of the dreaded White Tail spider .
I told him the dreaded jumping huntsman was the worst spider, phil commented he had not heard of this one, i said if i see one i will let him know, and with that i went and got the rubber hunts man spider from my ute, and placed it in an empty dresser draw, i called wally, and said do you think this is a jumping hunts man wally?......phil sheepisly looking on with that wally thumped the bottom of the draw, sending the rubber spider hurtling into the air......Phil was last seen doing a 4minute mile down to the end of the street, ............took ages to get him to go back in the house mm
You are not a nice man....
Old Aug 18th 2008, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

tinkerbelle146hp is a jewel in the roughtinkerbelle146hp is a jewel in the roughtinkerbelle146hp is a jewel in the roughtinkerbelle146hp is a jewel in the rough

your lucky you got him back in house at all............not sure I would have gone back in !!!!Dreading meeting any spiders here........don't even like the rubber toy ones!!
Old Aug 18th 2008, 6:01 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Classic,

When we were doing the Telstra Australia Rally we put a rubber snake by the generator the English refueling team were using. I've never seen a bloke jump so high when he though he'd stumbled across a real snake.