Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

why people leave the uk

why people leave the uk

Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:02 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why people leave the uk

Originally Posted by jc_hoops
but how many women would like there husband to have be a turd burglar ?

OMG that is a really nasty term
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:03 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

well, just because it is, don't meant to say it should be.

Being that you are such a wise and worldly woman of...26 who am I to argue with you
yeh thats me!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:06 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

really? well there is the otherside of the coin. People who think they are gay, and then get married later in life to the opposite sex.( did they suddenly decide to go back to a normal relationship, OR, just maybe they never were really gay in the first place!) Now, gizza's would have probably have a smile on the face knowing that there missus had been in a female relationship previously, but how many women would like there husband to have be a turd burglar ?
Surely it wouldn't make much difference in England. Most of them would have been buggered in school
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:07 am
Banned

Location: from Shepherds Bush to Aussie Bush. Well not quite - Mountain Creek, Sunshine Coast
jc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kez81
so you think changing the age back to 18 would prevent that? you can be confused at any age!!
True, but I see more confused teenagers than adults. To me, the only thing that separates them apart from years, is life experience. So, whats the hurry with two years ? I've seen so many introvert teenagers at 16, come 19/20, you would not believe it was the same kid. Just pressure off, let them decide in a way that gives them time to make the decisions, without outside pressure. Guys and Heteros......

Why do you want teenagers to be "grown up" so soon ?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:08 am
Banned

Location: from Shepherds Bush to Aussie Bush. Well not quite - Mountain Creek, Sunshine Coast
jc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to all

Originally Posted by asher
OMG that is a really nasty term
but true
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:09 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Surely it wouldn't make much difference in England. Most of them would have been buggered in school
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:12 am
Oxford - SEQ August 07

Urno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really nice

why, because it is a life changing decision.
You mean once you've gone from a 5p to a 50p, there's no going back
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Jezz at sixteen, kids can't even make up there mind what they want to do for future employment let alone decide what sex they intend to be ?
'sex they intend to be'?

Sex they intend to have . . .sex they intend to do . . . but not what sex they intend to be . . . shirley?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 3:50 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

but true
The lady doth protest too much, methinks
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

True, but I see more confused teenagers than adults. To me, the only thing that separates them apart from years, is life experience. So, whats the hurry with two years ? I've seen so many introvert teenagers at 16, come 19/20, you would not believe it was the same kid. Just pressure off, let them decide in a way that gives them time to make the decisions, without outside pressure. Guys and Heteros......

No-one's saying they want teenagers to be "grown up" so soon (i'm sure most of us who are parents wish they didn't!). But if it's good enough for heteros to have the age of consent set at 16, then it's good enough for homosexuals. Let's face it, a silly little thing like a law has never stopped teenagers of any sexual preference going for it anyway

I think it's common for teens of this age to dabble and experiment with their sexuality anyway and it helps them work out where "the land lies" in terms of their sexual preferences (well it did for me LOL!). Personally I don't believe that sexuality is as "fixed" or as simple as one side of the fence or the other, if you know what I mean - though I know this is not the case for everyone by any means. Different strokes for different folks and all that!

Last edited by rabsody; Nov 9th 2007 at 4:10 am.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:10 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

There is no depression in Oz (yup, all of it), there is no congestion, there are no free-loading immigrants and the sun is always shining.

Pick one:
1) One of these statements isn't true.
2) Two of these statements aren't true.
3) Three of these statements aren't true.
4) Four of these statements aren't true
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
There is no depression in Oz (yup, all of it), there is no congestion, there are no free-loading immigrants and the sun is always shining.

Pick one:
1) One of these statements isn't true.
2) Two of these statements aren't true.
3) Three of these statements aren't true.
4) Four of these statements aren't true

All of the above
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:22 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm sure that anybody could benefit with life experience before entering into a relationship, hetrosexual, homosexual, lesbian or otherwise. So why dont we make the limit for everyone by that logic. The pressure wouldnt be off, they would just shag without you knowing but illegally and could in fact ruin the rest of their lives with a nice criminal record.

Why do you want teenagers not to grow up ?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MANDS14
Grayling, you gotta luv ya! Straight to your point and no mincing words!!

erm - speak for yourselfthumbsup:

Last edited by Kapri; Nov 9th 2007 at 4:49 pm. Reason: Removing the personal insult
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:43 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its silly to think that teenagers would be like oh im 16 the age of consent best go and have sex now, some do before some after it all depends, age of consent doesnt really come into it i dont think

Maybe there should be a poll on when people first had sex you would be surprised by the response i think.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.