Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Why ARE Men Happier ?

Wikiposts

Why ARE Men Happier ?

Old Apr 21st 2006, 11:16 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why ARE Men Happier ?

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
aw........and you're going to hit the grand old age of 34!!!!

... thought you were older than that for some reason
you`ve met the mrs then?
Old Apr 21st 2006, 11:17 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wengerboy
you`ve met the mrs then?

lol.....cheeky.

im 40 next year
Old Apr 21st 2006, 11:20 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

lol.....cheeky.

im 40 next year
like a fine wine my dear improves with age
Old Apr 21st 2006, 11:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Ahhh...but can a man do two or more of these things at the same time? Me thinks not!!!
Good point. I have a woman sharing my office at the moment, she *thinks* she can carry on a conversation with someone in the office at the same time as talking to someone on the phone. I *know* it pisses both people off.

She tries to talk to me when I'm on the phone too (she assumes I have this women gene for talking to two people at once), I just put my hand over my ear and ignore her.

People at the end of the phone would rather have 100% attention from a guy, than 50% attention from a women who thinks she is 'multi tasking', but is actually talking bollocks, cos shes not listening

JTL
Old Apr 21st 2006, 11:28 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

like a fine wine my dear improves with age

you smooth talker you

actually, you're supposed to say something along the lines of ''really? you dont look it....''
Old Apr 21st 2006, 11:31 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

The main reason we're happier is that we know that, statistically, we'll die first so at least we'll get 5 mnutes peace then.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 11:35 pm
Up The Arse!!

actually, you're supposed to say something along the lines of ''really? you dont look it....''
perhaps i`m to honest for my own good
Old Apr 21st 2006, 11:36 pm

perhaps i`m to honest for my own good

now im
Old Apr 21st 2006, 11:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

now im
Oh for gawd sake Can you two just get a room?
Old Apr 21st 2006, 11:42 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Oh for gawd sake Can you two just get a room?
one with a light switch would be nice
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 12:07 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meelie
Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack.

You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth.

The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another petrol station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay.

Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress £5000. Tux rental-£100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.

New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is £8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.

Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.

You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache. You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier
GODDAMN! I WANT A SEX CHANGE NOW !!!
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:09 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
Can I marry you because you sound FANTASTIC.
Sorry but dont think my hubby would be too happy about that!
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:10 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

whats the rush me birthdays 2moro
Happy Birthday Wengerboy! Its my birthday today too! Plenty of for us today then.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=meelie]Happy Birthday Wengerboy! Its my birthday today too! Plenty of for us today then.[/QU

haooy birthddya u 2 av agud um xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 2:49 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by meelie
Happy Birthday Wengerboy! Its my birthday today too! Plenty of for us today then.
happy birthday to you too!
just opened the first of many

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.