Wikiposts

Why me?

Old Jul 11th 2006, 11:00 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why me?

Originally Posted by sasbear
that is nothing to do with my hormones

Well I know being unappreciated is something we all fall into at times, but it's your choice whether you allow people to do it to you ... Families follow patterns of behaviour... allow that behaviour and people will do it.
Time to change your family pattern.

One month to make a habit, and three to break one I think? Stick to your guns for 12 weeks and you'll be sorted.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 6:20 am
love the life i live

Mysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond repute

It just annoys me so much that when ever I have a rant to OH (which is really seldom when I lose my temper) I am put down as a hormonal simpering woman. It just gets my goat!

More often than not I know when I am hormonal and it affects me in a different way - I just get mild depression and feel tearful.

now when I get angry and fed up - that is nothing to do with my hormones

I think we are all guilty of being a bit selfish at times, which if not corrected it can become habit forming, habit as they say is like a soft bed, easy to get into but hard to get out of. So you now need to get a bit selfish yourself just to teach them a bit of give and take.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 7:06 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

My wife doesn't have a Menstrual Cycle, she has a Menstrual Motorbike.

<Citizen Smith Flashback>
"We'll keep the red flag flying here!
PPPPPOWER TO THE PEOPLE!"
<End Flashback>
Old Jul 13th 2006, 7:33 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deadmeat

<End Flashback>
Christ...you're going back a bit Matt
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:39 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

It just annoys me so much that when ever I have a rant to OH (which is really seldom when I lose my temper) I am put down as a hormonal simpering woman. It just gets my goat!

More often than not I know when I am hormonal and it affects me in a different way - I just get mild depression and feel tearful.

now when I get angry and fed up - that is nothing to do with my hormones
That's just cruel
Old Jul 14th 2006, 3:41 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

<End Flashback>
Hey Matt, me old buddy!!!
Long time, no read post of...

No menstrual cycle problems for me to deal with recently, but for a very good reason!
Alas, my days of furious beer and irresponsibility are nearing an and, as the first wee Scossie will be making an appearance just before Christmas!
Old Jul 14th 2006, 3:58 am
M J
BE Enthusiast

M J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond repute

Because you have sufficient spare time to type all of this?

Sample Conversation In My House
Wife : "This show is boring"
Me : "We don't watch it then, read a book or something"
Wife : "But I like complaining about it"
<3 hours later>
Wife : "I haven't got anything done today"
Me : <sigh>

Women, can't live with them, can't stay here without being married to one

Ha Ha Ha
As a female i shouldn't be laughing ...but that was funny!!
Old Jul 14th 2006, 11:12 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie

No menstrual cycle problems for me to deal with recently, but for a very good reason!
Alas, my days of furious beer and irresponsibility are nearing an and, as the first wee Scossie will be making an appearance just before Christmas!

Congratulations mate...

ZX....
Old Jul 14th 2006, 12:47 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Congratulations mate...

ZX....
Thanks...
Old Jul 16th 2006, 2:24 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scossie

Nice one Scossie

We've not long returned back from a 3 week visit to the UK with our 16 month old daughter ... don't let anyone advise you that 24 hours on a plane with a bub is a good move - let the lazy buggers come to you

Aircrew (Singapore Air) were great, the food and drink was fine ... getting little 'un back into a routine after the 'lag wasn't

Ah well, home now and just about recovered ... home is where the mortgage is ...

Take Care!
Old Jul 16th 2006, 2:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CasG
Christ...you're going back a bit Matt
How about ... "I'm H-A-P-P-Y, I'm H-A-P-P-Y, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm H-A-P-P-Y" ... Ahhh, Gupta, you'd never get away with that these days.