Wikiposts

Why me?

Old Jul 10th 2006, 8:44 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why me?

Originally Posted by rossifumi
I've banned the missus from using that word with me.
But the steak knife is still a good indicator?
Old Jul 10th 2006, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Twin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CasG
And does she take notice?
NO!!!!! AND ...HE does as he's told, chores and all... like a good boy! Don't let him fool you into thinking otherwise!!!!!
Old Jul 10th 2006, 9:37 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Can Pete still go fishing?

ZX...
Old Jul 11th 2006, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Can Pete still go fishing?

ZX...
ha bloody ha - he can go and stay for all I care - so long as prepares food before leaving - he does have some uses you know!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Say 'no' doesn't mean no - remember he is a man
Old Jul 11th 2006, 11:20 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
Why me? Anyone else feel the same???

whenever anything menial or boring needs doing - or when someone else can't be bothered, why me?

I get the shittiest most boring jobs at times...

I can be happily driving home after an 8 hour day and the mobile will ring ....
'hi - we need cat food' (tom)
'hi luv - fetch beer - luv u' - (hubby)
'hi we need bread, milk ohh and can you pick me up some......blah blah and I'll pay you back when i get my spending money' - (daughter)

or when I get up to walk through to the kitchen - all 3 of them shout
'move out of the way of the TV or get a glass a**e' - Hubby watching rex hunt

or
'bring me a beer through on your way' Hubby still watching TV

or
while you're in the kitchen just flick the kettle on and make a cuppa - daughter

or

mum while you're in the kitchen would you have a look at ..... and just do..... and then......

and if that is not bad enough when i return to my seat - some bugger has jumped in it and refuses to move - and it isn't the bloody cat -

I think I should share a place with the cat - the laundry cat that is - at least he gets left in peace and doesn't get all the crappy jobs

Sarah - aka dogsbody
Ooh, I'd love a cuppa while you are there, milk no sugar. Cheers mate
Old Jul 11th 2006, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

whenever anything menial or boring needs doing - or when someone else can't be bothered, why me?

'hi we need bread, milk ohh and can you pick me up some......blah blah and I'll pay you back when i get my spending money' - (daughter)

or

or
while you're in the kitchen just flick the kettle on and make a cuppa - daughter

or

mum while you're in the kitchen would you have a look at ..... and just do..... and then......

and if that is not bad enough when i return to my seat - some bugger has jumped in it and refuses to move - and it isn't the bloody cat -

I think I should share a place with the cat - the laundry cat that is - at least he gets left in peace and doesn't get all the crappy jobs

Sarah - aka dogsbody
...and you do it for them??????
Old Jul 11th 2006, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
...and you do it for them??????

Not any more - made a stand - or rather a sit last night - and at first no one noticed - but as the evening grew - it became apparent.

I even had the cheek to ask hubby to pass me the remote while you get me a glass of wine....

His response is unprintable I'm afraid
Old Jul 11th 2006, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

The Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the rough

I even had the cheek to ask hubby to pass me the remote while you get me a glass of wine....
[/QUOTE]

That's not cheek in our house it's normal!!!

But it's amazing how easy it is to end up being taken for granted. I usually let it get so far and then make a stand, But hubby know's I'd just laugh at him if he was to request a beer without at least a damned good compliment attached! Seriously sounds like your clan need to have a bit of 'fending for themselves' so they appreciate the lady of the house a bit more!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 7:06 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

or

or

or

Sarah - aka dogsbody
Because you have sufficient spare time to type all of this?

Sample Conversation In My House
Wife : "This show is boring"
Me : "We don't watch it then, read a book or something"
Wife : "But I like complaining about it"
<3 hours later>
Wife : "I haven't got anything done today"
Me : <sigh>

Women, can't live with them, can't stay here without being married to one
Old Jul 11th 2006, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Because you have sufficient spare time to type all of this?

Sample Conversation In My House
Wife : "This show is boring"
Me : "We don't watch it then, read a book or something"
Wife : "But I like complaining about it"
<3 hours later>
Wife : "I haven't got anything done today"
Me : <sigh>

Women, can't live with them, can't stay here without being married to one
You have no idea - do you - just because I have spare time to moan - he has spare time to sit and watch Rex bl***y Hunt - so unless you have something constructive to say about it - then as they say in Yorkshire 'say nowt'!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 7:35 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

You have no idea - do you - just because I have spare time to moan - he has spare time to sit and watch Rex bl***y Hunt - so unless you have something constructive to say about it - then as they say in Yorkshire 'say nowt'!
Time of the month love?
Old Jul 11th 2006, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Time of the month love?

what month ah sorry I forgot I was talking to a STUPID MALE - who only know how to blame a woman's hormones - tsk tsk tsk
Old Jul 11th 2006, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

what month ah sorry I forgot I was talking to a STUPID MALE - who only know how to blame a woman's hormones - tsk tsk tsk

Yeah, that's a bit typical isn't it Sas... sadly.

When blokes want to rant about something, no-one ever asks them if they're hormonal, yet it's medical knowlege that men experience monthly hormonal cycles too.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by iPom
Yeah, that's a bit typical isn't it Sas... sadly.

When blokes want to rant about something, no-one ever asks them if they're hormonal, yet it's medical knowlege that men experience monthly hormonal cycles too.
It just annoys me so much that when ever I have a rant to OH (which is really seldom when I lose my temper) I am put down as a hormonal simpering woman. It just gets my goat!

More often than not I know when I am hormonal and it affects me in a different way - I just get mild depression and feel tearful.

now when I get angry and fed up - that is nothing to do with my hormones

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.