Why do you bother?

Old Oct 17th 2010, 6:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do you bother?

Originally Posted by Carbery
We have met some fantastic people from the forum - including you good selves
Bix you can tell carbs doesnt get out much. he mentioned yourself and fantstic people in the same post

I havent a clue why i still post
i think i am really nosey and when i post i have to return to see if someone has replied lol

to be very honest i'm not really sure why
like most i have put (well i think) a lot more into BE than i have taken so it cant be giving what i got thingy

i do like to help people, but after a few kicks i'm getting over that lol

when it comes down to it, now i think i only come on here to spout pish. i dont really help that much anymore, well not in the way i used to.

so because of you i might have to take a long hard look at myself and address why i am on here so much these days
Old Oct 17th 2010, 6:42 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

why does there have to be a reason for still coming on here? In real life we find mates, people to talk to, sound off with and just cos we've said it all, doesn't mean we stop talking to them.

Sometimes it's good just to have a laugh with people who we don't really know cos there's no obligations, if we feel crap we don't have to join in. That's the beauty of a forum cos you get to pick and choose when to join in

I reckon it's a great way to chill out when I can be arsed
Old Oct 17th 2010, 6:59 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
why does there have to be a reason for still coming on here? In real life we find mates, people to talk to, sound off with and just cos we've said it all, doesn't mean we stop talking to them.

Sometimes it's good just to have a laugh with people who we don't really know cos there's no obligations, if we feel crap we don't have to join in. That's the beauty of a forum cos you get to pick and choose when to join in

I reckon it's a great way to chill out when I can be arsed
Exactly, anonymity helps - do the mods monitor us location wise and more?
Old Oct 17th 2010, 7:08 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
yep, we watch your every move buddy

Old Oct 17th 2010, 7:12 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
When anyone moves out from under a bridge a troll-detector goes off, I know that much
Old Oct 17th 2010, 7:34 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I don't.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:48 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
I don't.
How you doing Sir Bordy, we don't see you much around these parts nowadays.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 9:14 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by northernbird
How you doing Sir Bordy, we don't see you much around these parts nowadays.
Doing great your ladyship. Enjoying life as Godfather to Hevs little one & Grampa to my eldest daughters little one.
Still say moving to Aus was best move of our lives.

And still love Bix & Soapy lol.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 9:23 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
You've made the move.
You're all settled.
Why do you come on here?
dont bother much any more....can't be arsed to argue to toss with complete strangers on the net
Old Oct 17th 2010, 10:06 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I don't.
Well hello stranger! how are you?
Old Oct 17th 2010, 10:06 am

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
dont bother much any more....can't be arsed to argue to toss with complete strangers on the net
oh go on you know you want to
Old Oct 17th 2010, 10:09 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

- I thought that's why we are all here?
Old Oct 17th 2010, 10:47 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
You've made the move.
You're all settled.
Why do you come on here?

Other sites are hard to use crying in the fetal position and normal people won't talk to me.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Oct 17th 2010 at 11:12 am. Reason: cut out the personal insults. Not smart mate...
Old Oct 17th 2010, 11:14 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

And still love Bix & Soapy lol.

The triumvirate lives on.

BTW I hear folks in Scotland say the same thing........moving to Australia was the best move you ever made.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.