why do we bother?

Old Jun 19th 2010, 12:17 am
Account Closed

aston is an unknown quantity at this point
Default why do we bother?

one year i planned my holiday around them,making sure i was there for the final at great expense...i got the family a top each with our family emblem on the back,rattles,them horrible horn things,face paint,them mad hats with the horns on,flags..the bleedin lot...!

how can we loose,i was certain we were going all the way!!

how wrong was i........again!!!

shite aint they?

for anyone who has not worked it out yet.i am referring to that load of over paid shite that come from up over!!!

Last edited by aston; Jun 19th 2010 at 12:20 am.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 12:35 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why do we bother?

Originally Posted by brummy
one year i planned my holiday around them,making sure i was there for the final at great expense...i got the family a top each with our family emblem on the back,rattles,them horrible horn things,face paint,them mad hats with the horns on,flags..the bleedin lot...!

shite aint they?

for anyone who has not worked it out yet.i am referring to that load of over paid shite that come from up over!!!
I gave up on watching England play at the last World Cup. Was at the Frat with all the people watching, me with my England scarf on, can't remember who they were playing but I felt so embarrassed for them (and me ) as we were thrashed once again.........

I have never understood how we have some of the best team players in the world, but when they get together as a country team they are RUBBISH!!!

Last edited by Beedubya; Jun 19th 2010 at 12:54 am.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 12:35 am
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

shite aint they?

hahahaha...it aint over yet..
Old Jun 19th 2010, 12:43 am
Account Closed

can i say sorry to every one on expats..i seem to have used the word shite quite a lot...
Old Jun 19th 2010, 12:46 am
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

can i say sorry to every one on expats..i seem to have used the word shite quite a lot...
if the word fits..use it...and it fits in this case..
Old Jun 19th 2010, 12:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SDDep
if the word fits..use it...and it fits in this case..

do you think,the english get their great sence of humour from the football team?
Old Jun 19th 2010, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean I tell myself I don't care but I would love to see England just play well.Though to be honest I am not that upset as I would have been if it had been cricket.

I guess being a Gooner has made me feel more removed from the England football teamSue.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 12:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by petensue
I know what you mean I tell myself I don't care but I would love to see England just play well.Though to be honest I am not that upset as I would have been if it had been cricket.

I guess being a Gooner has made me feel more removed from the England football teamSue.
in my short life time,i can remember two good games..one against germany and the other against holland..both i am sure were under terry venibles?
Old Jun 19th 2010, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

in my short life time,i can remember two good games..one against germany and the other against holland..both i am sure were under terry venibles?
Good old El Tel I had forgotten the Holland match 4-1 I think

Oh well I guess anything can happen in this world cup what with the Germans loosing last night and look at SpainSue
Old Jun 19th 2010, 1:14 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by petensue
Good old El Tel I had forgotten the Holland match 4-1 I think

Oh well I guess anything can happen in this world cup what with the Germans loosing last night and look at SpainSue
yes but ,do we have to get about six goals in the next round to ge through to the next round?
Old Jun 19th 2010, 3:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

my Dad reckons next two England games will be against Tiptree Rovers then Wivenhoe Utd .... He doesn't rate Englands chances against either of these teams..
Old Jun 19th 2010, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

salopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud ofsalopian has much to be proud of

As I have said in another thread England have not had a great TEAM since the sixties and early seventies. Sure, we've had, and still do have, outstanding individual players, but to win matches consistently you need 11 players giving their all for each other. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to happen too often.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 5:50 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

[[/QUOTE]

Fallen for the over- hype too many times now.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by salopian
As I have said in another thread England have not had a great TEAM since the sixties and early seventies. Sure, we've had, and still do have, outstanding individual players, but to win matches consistently you need 11 players giving their all for each other. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to happen too often.

Oh well, here we go..Tribes and tribulations of the national team!

It's always easy to sit and criticize but the facts are clear:

1. We have way more foreign players in the EPL which makes it hard for local youngsters to get any experience at top level because teams like Chelsea, Man U, Arsenale etc. are always bringing in foreign players

2. In bred inside every English player the steeped feelings of being thouroghly ganged up upon by the ref, fans, media and anyone else for that matter! That spirit of them vs us makes our players play like stiff gingerbread men!

Could go on but that would suffice for now.

What a load of rubbish!! Can't even beat the one team that has lost all the friendlies : Algeria!

Maybe we should chuck Terry & his wobbly mates into the lion den in SA
Old Jun 19th 2010, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Too much investment by clubs in overseas players & not enough in home grown talent!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.