Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Why do I allways get picked on by women

Why do I allways get picked on by women

Old Dec 30th 2007, 12:56 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do I allways get picked on by women

Originally Posted by Whingin Pom
Do you have a photo of Scrawni please so I can put her head on Matrons body, I need a piccie of you as well
Old Dec 30th 2007, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Whingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really nice

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Don't ask me I had to get 'he who cannot be named' to show me.
Not Valdermort
Old Dec 30th 2007, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

Whingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really nice

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Do you have a photo of Scrawni please so I can put her head on Matrons body, I need a piccie of you as well
I don't normally clog the puta up with useless stuff like that but i will see what I can do
Old Dec 30th 2007, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

here you go

Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't normally clog the puta up with useless stuff like that but i will see what I can do
USELESS :curse: Just you watch it. Oh and take a good look at that picture boy cause that's all you'll see for a while
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
USELESS :curse: Just you watch it. Oh and take a good look at that picture boy cause that's all you'll see for a while
But hunny bunny I don't need pics of you cos I can gaze at your beauty all day
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bix
What's goin on 'ere then ?
I have jumped into the fire mate, but its ok I have my flame suit on
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Be careful or you will have the mods after you!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

When you find your pics copy the addy in the addy bar at the top of the page, then when you open a new post click the icon at the top of the post box that looks like the mountains, paste your link in there and it should come up as a pic.

If that doesn't help I will have to come around and show you
I'm not that desperate thanks!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I'm not that desperate thanks!
Did it work?
Old Dec 30th 2007, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

When you find your pics copy the addy in the addy bar at the top of the page, then when you open a new post click the icon at the top of the post box that looks like the mountains, paste your link in there and it should come up as a pic.

If that doesn't help I will have to come around and show you
I have been downloading onto My Pictures on the puta & then uploading them. Sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn't. Perhaps another time when size really does make a difference?