Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Why do I allways get picked on by women

Why do I allways get picked on by women

Old Dec 29th 2007, 10:53 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do I allways get picked on by women

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Think he was asking for it! Obviously a masochist!
We shall get the girls to bounce up and down on his knee several times - just for a bit until he gets the message.

He's disappeared now.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
We shall get the girls to bounce up and down on his knee several times - just for a bit until he gets the message.

He's disappeared now.
Scrawni was probably too embarassed to let him continue!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:03 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Scrawni was probably too embarassed to let him continue!
Go Scrawni!

Scrawni can be in charge of discipline and wear a strict matrons outfit and carry a whip for when they are naughty.

Scrawni I hope you have ample bosems because matrons are meant to have breasts like a shelf so that you can stack things on it.

If anyone misbehaves then Scrawni will sort them - the boys that is.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
You don't want to be doing that, have you seen/smelt his feet

I bet I could say something to that will make him cry, 'not to night darling - I have a headache' how many times could I use that and get away with it?
His feet? Don't tell me that he has feet like rotting camembert or whatever its called.

Scrawni, he is asking for sympathy/trouble and I reckon you should make him pay.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Go Scrawni!

Scrawni can be in charge of discipline and wear a strict matrons outfit and carry a whip for when they are naughty.

Scrawni I hope you have ample bosems because matrons are meant to have breasts like a shelf so that you can stack things on it.

If anyone misbehaves then Scrawni will sort them - the boys that is.
Hey you! Less of the matron stuff, that's my job in the real world!
Mind you, I do have the bosom for it!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Whingin Pom
Blokes don't seem to pick on me but the women seem to be able to rip me to shreds.

Why?
Because they like you?
Old Dec 30th 2007, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Blokes don't seem to pick on me but the women seem to be able to rip me to shreds.

Why?
because I was minding my own business & you come out with such statement, well now I'm thinking what can I do to pick on this guy.

you are encouraging us women to pick on you, you shouldnt have said what you just said.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Whingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really nice

Right for the record, my feet do not smell they are clean and my toe nails are cut and tidy, oh and they taste good too

If you think getting chased by Scrawni with a whip in a matrons uniform is punishmentgo ask the boss what he thinks of that

And spelling, well its nice to converse with intelligent posters now and again its just that my spelling falls behind, you see I mostly post on car forums and there the spelling is not so important.

You should see the posts when I'm drunk
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right for the record, my feet do not smell they are clean and my toe nails are cut and tidy, oh and they taste good too

If you think getting chased by Scrawni with a whip in a matrons uniform is punishmentgo ask the boss what he thinks of that

And spelling, well its nice to converse with intelligent posters now and again its just that my spelling falls behind, you see I mostly post on car forums and there the spelling is not so important.

You should see the posts when I'm drunk
Oh dear, is that the best you can do sweetie?
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, is that the best you can do sweetie?
He is really really asking for it, isnt he?
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
He is really really asking for it, isnt he?
I think so! Poor chap clearly has no idea what the gals on here can be like! He is either very naive & innocent or just plain stupid! Perhaps Scrawni can enlighten us?
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

I think so! Poor chap clearly has no idea what the gals on here can be like! He is either very naive & innocent or just plain stupid! Perhaps Scrawni can enlighten us?
He did say he normally doesnt post here, so he doesnt know about us, I wonder if he is going to come back on his own, or wether he is going to bring his big brother with him for moral support, poor man.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
He did say he normally doesnt post here, so he doesnt know about us, I wonder if he is going to come back on his own, or wether he is going to bring his big brother with him for moral support, poor man.
Scrawni is his wife!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

Whingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really nice

Oh I think you girlies are just pussy cats
Old Dec 30th 2007, 12:13 pm

Oh I think you girlies are just pussy cats
Where is Scrawni? you so would not say that if she were here.

We shall round up the girls and show you who is a pussy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.