Wikiposts

Why can't...

Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why can't...

you just kill the bloody kids!

Why do they think they know everything - and that you was never, ever that young?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I am annoyed
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why can't...

Originally Posted by sasbear

Why do they think they know everything - and that you was never, ever that young?

Oh dear, what's happened?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:44 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

i remember my mum saying that about me! in fact she still does!
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

They do, and you weren't.

Facts of life, sorry
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Oh dear, what's happened?
Well after reading the daughter riot act - her leaving home in a strop - me calming thnings down and telling her to calm down and call her dad in a day or two - she hasn't - and she says she intends to stay away al week - she is taking the piss - and I am so anoyed
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wmoore
They do, and you weren't.

Facts of life, sorry
Whatever - u calling my dad a pikey!!! Sorry - a senior moment -
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky

i remember my mum saying that about me! in fact she still does!

What - about not being able to kill them?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:49 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Well after reading the daughter riot act - her leaving home in a strop - me calming thnings down and telling her to calm down and call her dad in a day or two - she hasn't - and she says she intends to stay away al week - she is taking the piss - and I am so anoyed
thats part of her plan to get you all wound up, dont fall for it!! tell her your fine with her being away, wind her up instead !
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, sorry to hear that, I thought things were resolving.
Has her Dad calmed down yet? Is she staying somewhere safe?

What - about not being able to kill them?
thinking that i know it all!

she wouldnt want to kill me , throttle maybe but not all the way! just till i'm blue in the face!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:51 pm

dont take too much to heart. she will come around in her own time. Just being a stubborn rebel at the moment, i'm sure it will pass. Just be there when she needs you . as for OH only you know what is best to say to him.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Oh, sorry to hear that, I thought things were resolving.
Has her Dad calmed down yet? Is she staying somewhere safe?
Yes - she is with her mates at her parents - just upset for hubby - he is a closed book and keep his feeling bottled up - very strict but totally devoted - only daughter and he has sacrificed such a lot to bring her up. she is acting like a spoilt brat - and I could bloody kill her for putting hi through this - specially since she knows what we have been through with other daugther. I dont know why she is so upset - she is in the wrong
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
dont take too much to heart. she will come around in her own time. Just being a stubborn rebel at the moment, i'm sure it will pass. Just be there when she needs you . as for OH only you know what is best to say to him.
I know but emotions run high - and this is his only daughter - and he is very protective
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:57 pm

Yes - she is with her mates at her parents - just upset for hubby - he is a closed book and keep his feeling bottled up - very strict but totally devoted - only daughter and he has sacrificed such a lot to bring her up. she is acting like a spoilt brat - and I could bloody kill her for putting hi through this - specially since she knows what we have been through with other daugther. I dont know why she is so upset - she is in the wrong
does she know that from her perpective? never looks the same from your eyes when you are young and in the wrong.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

trouble is, very few teenagers appreciate anything that their parents do for them. It is only later in life, especially with kids of our own, that we have more insight!
Very hard for you to be stuck in the middle. You are doing a great job, she will come round! Yes she is in the wrong & certainly she will know it, she is just objecting to the punishment.
Take care & karma sent

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.