why bother

Old Jan 25th 2007, 11:02 am
Living the nightmare

Dizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to all
Default Re: why bother

Originally Posted by iPom
The thin bit doesn't matter.

Trust me.

Too true, my hubby's eyes are going so I look better every day.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 11:03 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dizzillusioned
Too true, my hubby's eyes are going so I look better every day.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 11:06 am
Living the nightmare

Dizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iPom
Tis true and we can't afford better glasses for him so I will get even better as time goes on
Old Jan 25th 2007, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

monkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanted to send you some hugs. I know how you feel - I've just had a baby and I'm not feeling too hot myself. ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))
Old Jan 25th 2007, 4:20 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
This is probably going to turn into a long winded rant of self pity so look away now if your easily annoyed.
I have just spent the last hour sat on my bed crying my eyes out (I'm 27 for christs sake not 14)
Moving to Perth was the best thing I ever did my son is doing well at school hubby is happy and i got preggers after years of trying and I'm happy(most of the time). Yes it is hard to settle and it took me a while. I've made friends.

Today just 1 little thing was enough to tip me over the edge and think why did i leave my happy cosey little life.
Yes I have post natal depression so i admit i'm more sensitive at the mo and I've allways blown mountins out of molehills according to most people who've known me a long time.

The ladies who post on here will understand. Do you remember being a teenager at school and how nasty girls could be to each other and how easily people were dropped as friends cos perhaps you wern't cool enough well believe me it happens as an adult too and when it happens, when you allready feel like shit it can really ****ing hurt.
The one person i really want is steve and he's away

Thankyou for having the patience to read this. I know I will get reples saying grow up, but hey this is the net and everyone has right to say what they want
Hey hunnie keep that beautifull chin up!
I know things can seem worse than they actually are when you have PND. Look at it this way, at least you are living the dream and some of us want that so much right now. Now tell us all about that beautifull little un of yours?
OH and I have been trying for around 3 years now for baby number 2...now we are waiting for our visa I am hoping that it doesnt happen, even though in the scheme of things the visa is not as important. We have been waiting a long time for it and now hopefully things will turn out right. Same as for you. If you need a chat I am online way too often anyway!!
Take care, go outside take a deep breath of that lovely fresh warm air and look at the fabulous sunset........
Old Jan 27th 2007, 12:56 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
I'm already here in Brigadoon!!! xxxxx
She meant Tracey as in Scissors not you. To the best of my knowledge I have never seen you get your lips round a "horn of plenty" in my company but then I do get too drunk to remember sometimes.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 1:18 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I know now why I keep myself to myself, no body can upset me then.