why bother

Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: why bother

Originally Posted by Dizzillusioned
I think I'm missing out on something here, my mum was the best ever and my MIL is pretty good as well, never mind, I'll find something else to whinge about (as is my right being a Pom)
I haven't spoken to mine for ten years and I don't miss her she has got the nastiest mouth on her and likes to put people down I suppose it made her feel better.Put my foot down though when she stared on my kids.

If you have a great mil, it must be wonderful. I just know somebody had to have one just not me.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:53 am
Living the nightmare

Dizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to all

Originally Posted by blowfly
I haven't spoken to mine for ten years and I don't miss her she has got the nastiest mouth on her and likes to put people down I suppose it made her feel better.Put my foot down though when she stared on my kids.

If you have a great mil, it must be wonderful. I just know somebody had to have one just not me.

That's cos you stole her baby, I'm gonna be like that.
Well done for sticking up for your kids though, I think every mum would do the same. xxxx
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

That's cos you stole her baby, I'm gonna be like that.
Well done for sticking up for your kids though, I think every mum would do the same. xxxx
You know there is more truth in that than you think. I am 9 years older than him!
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:57 am
Living the nightmare

Dizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to all

You know there is more truth in that than you think. I am 9 years older than him!
Ooooh a toy boy, how lovely
I had one of those once but don't tell hubby
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

You know Iam only down the road,
I had a great outburst new year and told the OH what i really thought about his family while getting out of the spa half pi**ed, 20 years of pented up anger, I then proceded to walk off my anger with the dog while wet and wearing an unattractive swimsuit and towel, even asked a builder in unsavory terms what he was looking at It felt great!
We got well and truly stuffed with a couple in Adelaide who we thought were OK, turns out they just used everyone for free meals and then slagged off your lifestyle.
Rise above it becs who ever pi**ed you off, they really are not worth it

Di
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:11 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooh a toy boy, how lovely
I had one of those once but don't tell hubby
Howcome I never get that kind of luck?
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:13 am
Living the nightmare

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
I dunno about luck, he ended up being a stalker cos I fired him off. lol

Last edited by Dizzillusioned; Jan 25th 2007 at 10:13 am. Reason: none
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:14 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno about luck, he ended up being a stalker cos I fired him off. lol
What an interesting life you lead. Pray tell more....
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

I used to be thin then and a bit forward
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:16 am
Living the nightmare

What an interesting life you lead. Pray tell more....
Ooooh, I can't, this was all pre-hubby and he's around lurking
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:17 am
Living the nightmare

I remember those days
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
This is probably going to turn into a long winded rant of self pity so look away now if your easily annoyed.
I have just spent the last hour sat on my bed crying my eyes out (I'm 27 for christs sake not 14)
Moving to Perth was the best thing I ever did my son is doing well at school hubby is happy and i got preggers after years of trying and I'm happy(most of the time). Yes it is hard to settle and it took me a while. I've made friends.

Today just 1 little thing was enough to tip me over the edge and think why did i leave my happy cosey little life.
Yes I have post natal depression so i admit i'm more sensitive at the mo and I've allways blown mountins out of molehills according to most people who've known me a long time.

The ladies who post on here will understand. Do you remember being a teenager at school and how nasty girls could be to each other and how easily people were dropped as friends cos perhaps you wern't cool enough well believe me it happens as an adult too and when it happens, when you allready feel like shit it can really ****ing hurt.
The one person i really want is steve and he's away

Thankyou for having the patience to read this. I know I will get reples saying grow up, but hey this is the net and everyone has right to say what they want
Have sent you some karma. Hope you feel better soon and dont worry about people like that as its their loss. I always say take me as i am or not at all and if its not at all your loss not mine. Try and keep your chin up.

Tracey xxxxx
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:28 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Was wondering that too. Are you still coming to Perth.
Worzel still goes on about you, Tracey and the horn of plenty

Sam
I'm already here in Brigadoon!!! xxxxx
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:31 am
Living the nightmare

Originally Posted by TraceyW
I'm already here in Brigadoon!!! xxxxx

OOOOOOh, you've just reminded me of one of my fav films, thank you.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 11:00 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

The thin bit doesn't matter.

Trust me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.