why bother

Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:00 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why bother

Originally Posted by thebears
Now baileys sounds like a nice treat tonight - served with some ice - now what did the say about revenge is a meal best served cold?

Much better friends outthere for you Mrs Perth For Me. And the BE ladies above are doing a grand job of supporting you - well done ladies.
Everyone has said what i was going to so there's only one thing left

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) )))))
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebears
Now baileys sounds like a nice treat tonight - served with some ice - now what did the say about revenge is a meal best served cold?

Much better friends outthere for you Mrs Perth For Me. And the BE ladies above are doing a grand job of supporting you - well done ladies.
I dont think they ment to upset me its just having my mum here is making me stressed(thank god she goes back on weds) having 8 weeks of a 7 year old playing you off against your mum as well. anything will set me off.
Living the nightmare

Dizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nick11
Well I know alcohol did it for me! Like you I was bottle feeding.
Bloody hell, I nip out for a nice bottle of rose and look what happened
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
This is probably going to turn into a long winded rant of self pity so look away now if your easily annoyed.
I have just spent the last hour sat on my bed crying my eyes out (I'm 27 for christs sake not 14)
Moving to Perth was the best thing I ever did my son is doing well at school hubby is happy and i got preggers after years of trying and I'm happy(most of the time). Yes it is hard to settle and it took me a while. I've made friends.

Today just 1 little thing was enough to tip me over the edge and think why did i leave my happy cosey little life.
Yes I have post natal depression so i admit i'm more sensitive at the mo and I've allways blown mountins out of molehills according to most people who've known me a long time.

The ladies who post on here will understand. Do you remember being a teenager at school and how nasty girls could be to each other and how easily people were dropped as friends cos perhaps you wern't cool enough well believe me it happens as an adult too and when it happens, when you allready feel like shit it can really ****ing hurt.
The one person i really want is steve and he's away

Thankyou for having the patience to read this. I know I will get reples saying grow up, but hey this is the net and everyone has right to say what they want
Forgot to say, quite often these so called ladies who say bitchy things are usually the most insecure and unhappiest people around.They get a kick out of hurting,which boosts their egos.Well that's my take on it.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:03 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donna
really sorry that you feel down like this,get yourself a vodka and it will all seem better,no im not gonna say grow up cos i know just how much those comments can hurt.People think they are being so bloody clever with there sarcasm and dont realize the damage they can do.
We been here 2 and half years and would you believe the only negative and bitchy crapp ive had is from a British woman,all are aussie friends are great but this woman has been damn right nasty,comments about my weight,parenting,house and appearance"people will think its the cleaner coming out of your house' just because i dont dress to the same standard as her.I eventually retaliated and said that she had been nice all evening and had then spoilt it with a bitchy comment and she now has the audacity to tell my friend that i scare her.If only she knew how she had made me feel in the past.
Sorry about that ,i think i needed to get that off my chest,maybe the vodka advise wasnt so good after all.
But yeah i do know where you are coming from.if hubby isnt around maybe you can phone a friend from the UK,or you can always pm me and we can rant.
Chin up
Donna(im off to get another vodka)

You go girl.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:08 am
Living the nightmare

Dizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to all

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl

You go girl.
I think you replied to the wrong person there, cheers me dears
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:09 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I can honestly say that 99% of people i have met on here our fab and they know who they are but theres 1% who are so up there own arse's you would not believe. I call them the stepfords cos thats who they think they are
The 1% that have their heads stuffed firmly up their own bum cheeks are so not worth bothering about.

I always find that 'stepford' people are so caught up in their own little world that they wouldnt know happiness if it came up and kicked them. You don't need people like that.

Some people in life make brilliant friends and some dont. I think you will find the right people to make friends with and whilst it might not happen in a day so to speak, it will happen.

Your judgement of yourself is clouded because of your PND and you are feeling fragile.

I think take any help available for your PND and take one day at a time. Avoid the 'plastic' people, leave them rotting in their own artificial world.

You have your family, your husband might not be there at the moment, but you still have a wonderful family.

And I think when you do start to feel better hormone wise, you will see that the nice things in life that you deserve will come to you.

When you are feeling more like yourself, you will be able to take delight in the fact that you have changed and grown as a person, made some decent friends and moved on in leaps and bounds.

Take care of yourself.

Sam
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:29 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

What is it about some women eh? Since I've been here (2.5 yrs) I've been really badly burnt by two women. It was just like being back at school, so much bitchiness it was untrue. I've fathomed out that I would much rather hang around blokes any day now! They tend to be less hassle on the friendship front!

If you are suffering with PND please watch out for yourself. Along with lots of ladies on here I suffered from it too. It's the most awful syndrome.

Go take a look at yourself in the morror; hold your head up and repeat several times "I'm o.k me!" then go and have a very large drop of the hard stuff!
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donna
really sorry that you feel down like this,get yourself a vodka and it will all seem better,no im not gonna say grow up cos i know just how much those comments can hurt.People think they are being so bloody clever with there sarcasm and dont realize the damage they can do.
We been here 2 and half years and would you believe the only negative and bitchy crapp ive had is from a British woman,all are aussie friends are great but this woman has been damn right nasty,comments about my weight,parenting,house and appearance"people will think its the cleaner coming out of your house' just because i dont dress to the same standard as her.I eventually retaliated and said that she had been nice all evening and had then spoilt it with a bitchy comment and she now has the audacity to tell my friend that i scare her.If only she knew how she had made me feel in the past.
Sorry about that ,i think i needed to get that off my chest,maybe the vodka advise wasnt so good after all.
But yeah i do know where you are coming from.if hubby isnt around maybe you can phone a friend from the UK,or you can always pm me and we can rant.
Chin up
Donna(im off to get another vodka)
That post has made me smile

Can I have a Vodka too
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
The 1% that have their heads stuffed firmly up their own bum cheeks are so not worth bothering about.

I always find that 'stepford' people are so caught up in their own little world that they wouldnt know happiness if it came up and kicked them. You don't need people like that.

Some people in life make brilliant friends and some dont. I think you will find the right people to make friends with and whilst it might not happen in a day so to speak, it will happen.

Your judgement of yourself is clouded because of your PND and you are feeling fragile.

I think take any help available for your PND and take one day at a time. Avoid the 'plastic' people, leave them rotting in their own artificial world.

You have your family, your husband might not be there at the moment, but you still have a wonderful family.

And I think when you do start to feel better hormone wise, you will see that the nice things in life that you deserve will come to you.

When you are feeling more like yourself, you will be able to take delight in the fact that you have changed and grown as a person, made some decent friends and moved on in leaps and bounds.

Take care of yourself.

Sam

Have you got your visa yet? About time you did if not.

I'm off into the city next week, I'll pop in and have a word
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:34 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
That post has made me smile

Can I have a Vodka too

There you go, a nice long one with ice & lemon.

Hey MrsP4Me, 2 pages and not one negative person telling you to grow up.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:39 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

You're probably going to kick me for this reply yacking on about thyroids again, but just before you have a baby, you get this massive boost of thyroid activity (people call it 'nesting') and then after the birth, the thyroid takes this massive drop in activity and basically does bugger all. I don't know why that is yet as I haven't read that far, but it can take 6 or so months to recover after the birth. Basically, due to this drop in your thyroid after birth, you can get all sorts of nasty hypothyroid symptoms, one of which mimics depression, which is a pain because many docs don't always test for low thyroid when dealing with post partum depression. I got given some anti depressants which made the matter worse and it was only a year later I got someone to check my thyroid!

Anyway, after your thyroid's done this big dip thing, it will recover, but you can help it along by taking some selenium, which is hugely important and will help you convert your T4 to T3 within your cells (and therefore you will have more energy)
If you look here you can find some more excellent supplements you can take which will help your thyroid.

This isn't medical advice as I am not a trained practicioner or anything vaguely resembling that, but I'm just talking out of experience. I'm not saying it IS your thyroid either, but just giving you some info why you might be feeling so cruddy. Post partum depression, whatever its cause, is a bugger to get through and I know how desparate you are to feel 'normal' again. I really feel for you.

I hope you're feeling better soon... Whoever gave you a hard time - well sod them. They're probably very unhappy and miserable. You deserve better, honey.

Now chin up and go check out those supplements and look after yourself. Be kind to yourself... you just did an amazing thing by bringing that babe into the world. Don't do too much and take it easy if you can (easier said than done, I know, with more than one child!) .

If you continue to keep feeling depressed, do get the doc to check out your thyroid for you. If you need any help, drop me a line.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:49 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Have you got your visa yet? About time you did if not.

I'm off into the city next week, I'll pop in and have a word

You might have to have a word with Algeria, they are the cause of the hold up.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:53 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think they ment to upset me its just having my mum here is making me stressed(thank god she goes back on weds) having 8 weeks of a 7 year old playing you off against your mum as well. anything will set me off.

You must have the patience of a saint!! My MIL came to stay the day I came out of hospital with Maryann should have stayed a week - lasted 3 days

Did you find the Balieys

Sam
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:56 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

You might have to have a word with Algeria, they are the cause of the hold up.

Was wondering that too. Are you still coming to Perth.
Worzel still goes on about you, Tracey and the horn of plenty

Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.