why bother

Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:27 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy why bother

This is probably going to turn into a long winded rant of self pity so look away now if your easily annoyed.
I have just spent the last hour sat on my bed crying my eyes out (I'm 27 for christs sake not 14)
Moving to Perth was the best thing I ever did my son is doing well at school hubby is happy and i got preggers after years of trying and I'm happy(most of the time). Yes it is hard to settle and it took me a while. I've made friends.

Today just 1 little thing was enough to tip me over the edge and think why did i leave my happy cosey little life.
Yes I have post natal depression so i admit i'm more sensitive at the mo and I've allways blown mountins out of molehills according to most people who've known me a long time.

The ladies who post on here will understand. Do you remember being a teenager at school and how nasty girls could be to each other and how easily people were dropped as friends cos perhaps you wern't cool enough well believe me it happens as an adult too and when it happens, when you allready feel like shit it can really ****ing hurt.
The one person i really want is steve and he's away

Thankyou for having the patience to read this. I know I will get reples saying grow up, but hey this is the net and everyone has right to say what they want
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:37 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why bother

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
This is probably going to turn into a long winded rant of self pity so look away now if your easily annoyed.
I have just spent the last hour sat on my bed crying my eyes out (I'm 27 for christs sake not 14)
Moving to Perth was the best thing I ever did my son is doing well at school hubby is happy and i got preggers after years of trying and I'm happy(most of the time). Yes it is hard to settle and it took me a while. I've made friends.

Today just 1 little thing was enough to tip me over the edge and think why did i leave my happy cosey little life.
Yes I have post natal depression so i admit i'm more sensitive at the mo and I've allways blown mountins out of molehills according to most people who've known me a long time.

The ladies who post on here will understand. Do you remember being a teenager at school and how nasty girls could be to each other and how easily people were dropped as friends cos perhaps you wern't cool enough well believe me it happens as an adult too and when it happens, when you allready feel like shit it can really ****ing hurt.

Thankyou for having the patience to read this. I know I will get reples saying grow up, but hey this is the net and everyone has right to say what they want
Well I for one don't think you are being childish. Of course it hurts when someone you like treats you in way that you don't understand and you feel there was no call for, it's happened to me since being here too. Do you want to explain abit more? Has someone you looked on as a friend decided they don't want anything to do with you?

People can be so fickle here, some don't want to make close friends, they just want a large social circle and nothing more. Try not to get too upset. If someone has treated you badly, then their 'friendship' wasn't a real one in the first place. Cheer up.

Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:38 am
Living the nightmare

Dizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to all

Awwww come here (((hug)))
You're bound to get upset, as you say you have PND and all those changes since you left your home. You will get lots of support on here so don't go away.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:41 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Do you remember being a teenager at school and how nasty girls could be to each other and how easily people were dropped as friends cos perhaps you wern't cool enough well believe me it happens as an adult too and when it happens, when you allready feel like shit it can really ****ing hurt.
Karma sent - lots more suffering PND than you think - so dont feel so alone.

STEVE GET HOME NOW!!!
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:42 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dizzillusioned
You will get lots of support on here so don't go away.
I can honestly say that 99% of people i have met on here our fab and they know who they are but theres 1% who are so up there own arse's you would not believe. I call them the stepfords cos thats who they think they are
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dizzillusioned
Awwww come here (((hug)))
You're bound to get upset, as you say you have PND and all those changes since you left your home. You will get lots of support on here so don't go away.
Having had pnd,my heart goes out to you.It was hubby who got me through it.Try to remember you won't feel like this forever.These people aren't worthy of your friendship.You're a much better person.Karma being sent your way
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:45 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I can honestly say that 99% of people i have met on here our fab and they know who they are but theres 1% who are so up there own arse's you would not believe. I call them the stepfords cos thats who they think they are
There see, you've cheered up abit already. Just stay on here for a chat if you have the time.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:46 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Becky you poor thing. I know where you are coming from with the PND I had it too and it makes everthing suck. Have you still got your Mum with you?
I know its easy to say but this person can't of been a nice person to start with and they are the ones that have missed out on your freindship.

You should get down the gym and take it all out on the punch bag!

Sam
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

really sorry that you feel down like this,get yourself a vodka and it will all seem better,no im not gonna say grow up cos i know just how much those comments can hurt.People think they are being so bloody clever with there sarcasm and dont realize the damage they can do.
We been here 2 and half years and would you believe the only negative and bitchy crapp ive had is from a British woman,all are aussie friends are great but this woman has been damn right nasty,comments about my weight,parenting,house and appearance"people will think its the cleaner coming out of your house' just because i dont dress to the same standard as her.I eventually retaliated and said that she had been nice all evening and had then spoilt it with a bitchy comment and she now has the audacity to tell my friend that i scare her.If only she knew how she had made me feel in the past.
Sorry about that ,i think i needed to get that off my chest,maybe the vodka advise wasnt so good after all.
But yeah i do know where you are coming from.if hubby isnt around maybe you can phone a friend from the UK,or you can always pm me and we can rant.
Chin up
Donna(im off to get another vodka)
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Good god in the time its taken me to type that youve had 8 replies,well done
Guys
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:50 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep your chin up love. I'm afraid some people are two faced and say one thing and mean another. Would you want to be friends with that type of person anyway?

I hazard a guess you are feeling particularly sensitive due to your condition and added to this Mr P4me is away so no one to bounce your thoughts off and no TLC

Hold your chin up, raise your head high and don't conform with bad behavior just to fit in. You'll soon find friends who have the same values, it just isn't going to happen overnight, just as it didn't in UK.

Keep on smiling and don't let the buggars get you down
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by donna
really sorry that you feel down like this,get yourself a vodka and it will all seem better,no im not gonna say grow up cos i know just how much those comments can hurt.People think they are being so bloody clever with there sarcasm and dont realize the damage they can do.
We been here 2 and half years and would you believe the only negative and bitchy crapp ive had is from a British woman,all are aussie friends are great but this woman has been damn right nasty,comments about my weight,parenting,house and appearance"people will think its the cleaner coming out of your house' just because i dont dress to the same standard as her.I eventually retaliated and said that she had been nice all evening and had then spoilt it with a bitchy comment and she now has the audacity to tell my friend that i scare her.If only she knew how she had made me feel in the past.
Sorry about that ,i think i needed to get that off my chest,maybe the vodka advise wasnt so good after all.
But yeah i do know where you are coming from.if hubby isnt around maybe you can phone a friend from the UK,or you can always pm me and we can rant.
Chin up
Donna(im off to get another vodka)
OOOHHH she sounds a real charmer!! Seems like she can dish it out,but can't take it.I know what I'd call her,but too much of a lady to say it out aloud!
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:52 am
still perthforme

Everyone seems to be sugesting I have a drink. I know i've got some bailys somewhere. thank god i bottle feed
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Everyone seems to be sugesting I have a drink. I know i've got some bailys somewhere. thank god i bottle feed
Well I know alcohol did it for me! Like you I was bottle feeding.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:56 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nick11
Well I know alcohol did it for me! Like you I was bottle feeding.
Now baileys sounds like a nice treat tonight - served with some ice - now what did the say about revenge is a meal best served cold?

Much better friends outthere for you Mrs Perth For Me. And the BE ladies above are doing a grand job of supporting you - well done ladies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.