Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

why...is Australia cool......

Wikiposts

why...is Australia cool......

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why...is Australia cool......

Originally Posted by Reedy
As if you would hey???? You live and learn Sal.....

Thing is I would never have thought that I was that gullible - still I am not that perturbed which speaks volumes really doesn't it!!! I feel more of a fool than anything else

L x
Don't feel foolish! It made you feel good for a time & helped you through a difficult time. It's over, so now you move on & make your life better, as I know you will special lady!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:07 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by why
i went to a wedding today..it was on the beach....the sun was shinning, the sand was white, the sky was blue, the sea was green, the white flags billowing in the wind, there was a choir of women singing "shout", the bride was beautiful,we ate ice blocks, blew bubbles, paddled in the warm water,sat on the sand..... i cried......i'm soooo glad i live here...
God, that sounds fabulous.

I went to a beautiful wedding up here in the mts. It was stunning. So different.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Don't feel foolish! It made you feel good for a time & helped you through a difficult time. It's over, so now you move on & make your life better, as I know you will special lady!
My life in the words of Ronald Weasley is "Bloody Brilliant!" I am always okay Sal!!!! It's the way I am cold and unfeeling!!! But special

Lau xx
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:20 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like my kind of wedding.

We got married in the shade of a tree near the harbour in Sydney Botanic gardens - my gay best friend gave me away and read a John Cooper Clarke poem and husband's Sydney rellies witnessed for him. It was all over in about 20 minutes and we went for fish and chips at Doyles on Watson's Bay.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:50 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
Sounds like my kind of wedding.

We got married in the shade of a tree near the harbour in Sydney Botanic gardens - my gay best friend gave me away and read a John Cooper Clarke poem and husband's Sydney rellies witnessed for him. It was all over in about 20 minutes and we went for fish and chips at Doyles on Watson's Bay.
we got married in the shade of a jacaranda tree in our back garden in st leonards in sydney....it was very laid back indeed......
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by why
we got married in the shade of a jacaranda tree in our back garden in st leonards in sydney....it was very laid back indeed......
Sounds lovely! We need pics