Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

why...is Australia cool......

Wikiposts

why...is Australia cool......

Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:52 pm
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default why...is Australia cool......

i went to a wedding today..it was on the beach....the sun was shinning, the sand was white, the sky was blue, the sea was green, the white flags billowing in the wind, there was a choir of women singing "shout", the bride was beautiful,we ate ice blocks, blew bubbles, paddled in the warm water,sat on the sand..... i cried......i'm soooo glad i live here...
Old Feb 1st 2008, 9:55 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: why...is Australia cool......

Originally Posted by why
i went to a wedding today..it was on the beach....the sun was shinning, the sand was white, the sky was blue, the sea was green, the white flags billowing in the wind, there was a choir of women singing "shout", the bride was beautiful,we ate ice blocks, blew bubbles, paddled in the warm water,sat on the sand..... i cried......i'm soooo glad i live here...
Vegemite still tastes shit though.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:02 pm
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KLF
Vegemite still tastes shit though.
i never eat it...it is i think actually mad of shit..with a bit of wee to make it smoother.......
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Vegemite is fab. The wedding sounds fab too.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:35 pm
why
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Vegemite is fab. The wedding sounds fab too.
the wedding truly was wonderful......it made me all emotional i had to go and paddle in the sea cause i was crying..i think everyone else was.......she had such a brilliant day..and it was great walking down the board walk as the walk down the isle.....sorry to go on about it...but it was really moving....
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:38 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by why
the wedding truly was wonderful......it made me all emotional i had to go and paddle in the sea cause i was crying..i think everyone else was.......she had such a brilliant day..and it was great walking down the board walk as the walk down the isle.....sorry to go on about it...but it was really moving....
Only seen beach weddings from a sticky beak point of view but they do look brilliant. Far more meaningful to my athiest point of view than any church/registrar weddings I've been to.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:43 pm
why
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Only seen beach weddings from a sticky beak point of view but they do look brilliant. Far more meaningful to my athiest point of view than any church/registrar weddings I've been to.
sand yes can be a bit yuk in the toes

it's that very fine sand thats like talcum that doesn't stick to you..it was nice between the toes and a bit feral too being dressed up and having your shoes off...

beach tip putting talcum on your feet at the beach makes the sand fall off,,great for little kids......(perhaps everyone knows that already)
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:44 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by why
sand yes can be a bit yuk in the toes

it's that very fine sand thats like talcum that doesn't stick to you..it was nice between the toes and a bit feral too being dressed up and having your shoes off...

beach tip putting talcum on your feet at the beach makes the sand fall off,,great for little kids......(perhaps everyone knows that already)
i didnt! thanks again.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by why

What a lovely day that sounds ! glad you had a good time. It was about a year ago my sister and her now husband were out here from the UK and got married

It was such a special time !

Nicky
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by why
You mean it was better than Weymouth?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You mean it was better than Weymouth?
Nah - couldn't have been... Fish and Chips on Weymouth Harbour overlooking the bridge are the best Fish and Chips I have ever eaten!!!!

Even the fish and chips in Darling Harbour didn't compare!!!

How are you hun? Nice to be online with you at the same time for a change

Lau xx
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Nah - couldn't have been... Fish and Chips on Weymouth Harbour overlooking the bridge are the best Fish and Chips I have ever eaten!!!!

Even the fish and chips in Darling Harbour didn't compare!!!

How are you hun? Nice to be online with you at the same time for a change

Lau xx
Will pm you hon!
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Will pm you hon!
Have just pm'd you

Lots to tell you!!! Had a shitty week but perversely I am still smiling

You could say I have seen the light - took me long enough hey?? Don't say I told you so - as if you would!!!

Lau x
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Have just pm'd you

Lots to tell you!!! Had a shitty week but perversely I am still smiling

You could say I have seen the light - took me long enough hey?? Don't say I told you so - as if you would!!!

Lau x
Me?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Me?
As if you would hey???? You live and learn Sal.....

Thing is I would never have thought that I was that gullible - still I am not that perturbed which speaks volumes really doesn't it!!! I feel more of a fool than anything else

L x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.