Why Australia?

Old Aug 18th 2007, 10:50 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Australia?

I came to Australia to get farther away from the Scottish Picts.

Backfires cos I'm meeting them everywhere I go.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Howard1944
I am curious ,alright nosey,as to why of all the countries British people could go to, why choose Australia??

Why not Canada, the U.S., or NZ, is the appeal of Australia primarily the climate, or because it is there???

Do you expect to markedly improve your living standards, or is it a life style change built around surf and beaches??
To get away from Dr Dooms like london cabbie
Old Aug 18th 2007, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ozlord
People in the UK probably know more about OZ then they do Canada because of all the Aussie soap operas shown in the UK and Aussies entertainers, actors and sports people over there, like Barry Humpries, Rolf Harris, Kylie Minouge, Shane Warne. Theres probably much more Aussie cultural infulence in the UK then Canadian.
I thought Shane Warne was a German

http://www.smh.com.au/news/cricket/w...857812924.html
Old Aug 18th 2007, 2:13 pm
Banned

Howard1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud of

I was serious, but when I see the character of some of the people here, thank you for not trying to go to Canada, stupid, rude ignorant Xenophobes are not welcome here, we tend to treat people with respect and give them an audience.

I will vacate this site, it appears too many of the unschooled, unwashed have chosen to be resident here, a Moderator is obviously needed to show some of you the EXIT.

Canada is more difficult to get into, as was noted by a poster, which helps keep the riff raff where they belong.

Lager Louts.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 2:19 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Lager Louts.
Don't get lager louts here... more of a Wolf Blass type of lout.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I like chardonnay myself
Old Aug 18th 2007, 2:55 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I was serious, but when I see the character of some of the people here, thank you for not trying to go to Canada, stupid, rude ignorant Xenophobes are not welcome here, we tend to treat people with respect and give them an audience.
Quite possibly, the single funniest thing, I have ever read on this site. Ever.

I will vacate this site
Don't let the door hit ya ...

it appears too many of the unschooled, unwashed have chosen to be resident here.
I say old chap, steady on, I have a GCE in woodwork and I make a point of bathing at least twice yearly!!!

a Moderator is obviously needed to show some of you the EXIT.
You're such a reasonable person - perhaps you should put yourself forward for the role?

Canada is more difficult to get into.
Yet, you and your biblically proportioned family managed to get in, having been knocked back by the Australian authorities. Go figure.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:42 pm
Banned

MICKY DANDAN will become famous soon enough

I thought Shane Warne was a German

http://www.smh.com.au/news/cricket/w...857812924.html[

Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:43 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

I am curious ,alright nosey,as to why of all the countries British people could go to, why choose Australia??

Why not Canada, the U.S., or NZ, is the appeal of Australia primarily the climate, or because it is there???

Do you expect to markedly improve your living standards, or is it a life style change built around surf and beaches??
Why Not ??
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:53 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

I will vacate this site, it appears too many of the unschooled, unwashed have chosen to be resident here, a Moderator is obviously needed to show some of you the EXIT.

Canada is more difficult to get into, as was noted by a poster, which helps keep the riff raff where they belong.

Lager Louts.

pmsli dont even drink lager, whats a xenophobe?? Is that the same as a xlophone??
Old Aug 18th 2007, 5:49 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Lager Louts.
Hoorah!
Old Aug 18th 2007, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steve`o
theres been a massive improvement in my living standards
theres now way however hard i`d of working in manchester that i would be able to afford what we have out here,
alright its still a building site but i`ll be finished soon
australia that is not my refurb
I knew there was a reason I liked you, where abouts in Manchester? I come from Wilmslow (not the posh side).

A better standard of living where my OH doesn't have to work 17.5 hours and after 3 hrs sleep work phone him
Old Aug 18th 2007, 7:57 pm
Banned

Beaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to behold

Go Howard
Old Aug 18th 2007, 8:43 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Lager Louts.
hey I resent that
I went to school its not my fault they expelled me and I wash .....well I did stand out in the rain
only like my lager with lime thanks we are sophisticated here you know!!

Why would the moderator want to show me a sign

I belong in Oz not Canada thanks
Old Aug 18th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

I was serious, but when I see the character of some of the people here, thank you for not trying to go to Canada, stupid, rude ignorant Xenophobes are not welcome here, Lager Louts.

After all we already have enough french canadians!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.