Why Australia

Old Apr 1st 2007, 6:16 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice
Default Re: Why Australia

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I don't work on a mine Pomster. 9 hour day in central Perth, $170k a year. Again, Cha-ching! I don't even work that hard and live in the best place in Australia. It's all f**king good.
Being a Saffa at least I won't ever be confused with that most detested of creatures, a Pom. Now that would be a bitch.
A - I am not a pom

B - I would not get out of bed for $170k a year

C - We agree, poms are horrible creatures.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 6:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
wendy,did you live in turkey,or toy with the idea of living there?

My MIL owns an appartment there. I went for a holiday with her before she bought it to have a look around but didn't really like it all that much. I was comparing to Greece though so that's probably the main reason.

The idea was that when she retired next year she would open a bar there and me and hubby would run it for her.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 6:39 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
My MIL owns an appartment there. I went for a holiday with her before she bought it to have a look around but didn't really like it all that much. I was comparing to Greece though so that's probably the main reason.

The idea was that when she retired next year she would open a bar there and me and hubby would run it for her.
i only asked as i was thinking of going there,i owned a place there but it wasn't for me either...

ast
Old Apr 1st 2007, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
i only asked as i was thinking of going there,i owned a place there but it wasn't for me either...

ast

Nice for holidays, but not to live there I think
Old Apr 1st 2007, 6:44 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Nice for holidays, but not to live there I think
agreed,,i am thinking of perth?
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:33 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
A - I am not a pom

B - I would not get out of bed for $170k a year

C - We agree, poms are horrible creatures.
Begs the question - why do either of you surround yourself with them on these forums? I'm sure there's a site for you out there - try fat_and_ignorant.com

Old Apr 1st 2007, 9:19 am
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Begs the question - why do either of you surround yourself with them on these forums? I'm sure there's a site for you out there - try fat_and_ignorant.com

hutch ,for once I have to agree,
Old Apr 1st 2007, 10:08 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

This is BRITISH expats and not English expats

I do hate the English and always have, most people do.

I used to be fat but now I am not so.........maybe slimandloaded.com would be more apt.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 10:19 am
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

This is BRITISH expats and not English expats

I do hate the English and always have, most people do.

I used to be fat but now I am not so.........maybe slimandloaded.com would be more apt.
maybe slimandlabotomisedmoron.com would be better for you. by your distinction of british over english you have to be of scottish or welsh extract either way congrats to mum and dad taught you hatred without reason and you swallow it they must be proud to the max .glad you're able to speak for the 7billion people of the world did they vote you spokesman or did you elect yourself?
Old Apr 1st 2007, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one
What a pair!!
Old Apr 1st 2007, 11:21 am
Account Closed

gigi100 has a spectacular aura aboutgigi100 has a spectacular aura aboutgigi100 has a spectacular aura about

Well Fat Bloke all i can say is what an upjumped, pompous git you really are!

"I live at Wilston which is a stones throw from the Brisbane CBD and one of the more affluent suburbs of brisbane, for example the state premier Peter Beattie lives on my road and the lord mayor Campbell Newman lives nearby." End of your quote from another thread.

Well i dont really care actually if you are loaded or not.Its the way you go about it. Do you stand next to people in a bar and do the Harry Enfield impersonation "Well i am considerably richer than you" thing? You sound like the new rich as old rich dont tend to brag. By the way do you have a small p....s? Ha ha
Oh and i am glad you are not a Pom as i would be ashamed.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 11:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by gigi100
Well Fat Bloke all i can say is what an upjumped, pompous git you really are!

"I live at Wilston which is a stones throw from the Brisbane CBD and one of the more affluent suburbs of brisbane, for example the state premier Peter Beattie lives on my road and the lord mayor Campbell Newman lives nearby." End of your quote from another thread.

Well i dont really care actually if you are loaded or not.Its the way you go about it. Do you stand next to people in a bar and do the Harry Enfield impersonation "Well i am considerably richer than you" thing? You sound like the new rich as old rich dont tend to brag. By the way do you have a small p....s? Ha ha
Oh and i am glad you are not a Pom as i would be ashamed.
LOL, take my quote totally out of context wont ya!

It is new money, earned it myself, came from nothing and am now well off, cool eh?

and just to make you even more jealous my p...s is actually long and fat.

Lifes a bitch eh!!!!!!!
Old Apr 1st 2007, 11:45 am
beam me up scotty

LOL, take my quote totally out of context wont ya!

It is new money, earned it myself, came from nothing and am now well off, cool eh?

and just to make you even more jealous my p...s is actually long and fat.

Lifes a bitch eh!!!!!!!
out of context please explain ??? as for your p...s it would need to be you couldn't get that silly playing with a little one
Old Apr 1st 2007, 11:49 am
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

Because I'm an Aussie and I miss my family and it's my home!!!

and anyway

Why not Australia?
Old Apr 1st 2007, 11:51 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toandfro
out of context please explain ??? as for your p...s it would need to be you couldn't get that silly playing with a little one

PMSL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.