Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who's your favourite Serial Killer?

Who's your favourite Serial Killer?

Old Dec 1st 2010, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's your favourite Serial Killer?

Ian Brady& Myra Hindley they should be quite high Up on the list.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 8:01 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Hindley falls into the same category of Manson and Roase West.

Brady though...
Old Dec 1st 2010, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders

Brady though...
Ohhh okay.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Brady though...
Ohhh okay.
She did partake in the killings but don't think she would have been as keen without him leading her although obviously a nasty piece of work.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

And body count still unsure for them as missing bodies and hinted at ones as well.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 9:01 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pproehann
She did partake in the killings but don't think she would have been as keen without him leading her although obviously a nasty piece of work.
Very like Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr - women led by their obsession with an evil bloke.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 9:40 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

But, King Herod could have been an early serial killer as he ordered the killing of all those first born son's even though he didn't do it himself like God (who sometimes does the act himself) and Hitler he got others to do his dirty work
It was only the one order to kill the first born, so would more come under massacre than serial killing.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 9:41 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Hindley always swore that Brady led the victims away while she kept guard at their car. Brady just used her to lure the victims out there, not for the actual killings themselves
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Hindley always swore that Brady led the victims away while she kept guard at their car. Brady just used her to lure the victims out there, not for the actual killings themselves
OK have to now vote for my new Serial Killer the Crossbow Cannibal

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...e-murders.html

I was gob smacked at his thumbs up for security camera...
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Good God, I'm reaching into the depths of my soul for this but those two dudes that shot people through the hole of the trunk of their car are probably the closest to my kind of MO. Except I wouldve done a better job of it. God bless my soul....Amen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks

My Nan may never forgive me for this..........
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

On second thoughts, erase me. I want nothing to do with it.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Albert Fish

http://www.amazon.com/Deranged-Shock...3024979&sr=1-1
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RenShen
He does sound a twisted little bloke...

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
On second thoughts, erase me. I want nothing to do with it.
Don't think we can kill you on demand
Old Feb 27th 2011, 10:47 pm
Just Joined

Katangarang is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite serial killer is Aileen Wuornos for sure, that lady had one hell of a tough life, raped several times and a homeless hooker. I'm surprised she knew any morals let alone the one not to kill. I feel nothing but overwhelming sympathy for her.
Old Feb 27th 2011, 10:49 pm
Just Joined

Katangarang is an unknown quantity at this point

Aileen Wuornos totally owns both Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.