Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whole life in perth up for sale on e-bay!!

Whole life in perth up for sale on e-bay!!

Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:23 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whole life in perth up for sale on e-bay!!

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Well it's AU $300,100.00 now, so it's doubled in 2 hours
They sold a Harrier Jump Jet minus the engines etc. on ebay yesterday apparantly.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

i bet ebay are relishing the sale fee's
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:15 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mumfords
i bet ebay are relishing the sale fee's
News said last night somebody in USA is selling the chance to be the bridesmaid at their wedding... you have to wear dress of their choice and put yourself up but do get the wedding meal.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

Auction finished, winning bid was $399,300. Looks like someone has got a bargain.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:30 pm
where is my gold ticket!!

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all

i thought there was a reserve of $480,000

thats what i read

michell
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:34 pm

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all

nope i stand corrected on one of his tv interviews it say you can his whole life from $1 but with a reserve of $480,000

michell
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michell
i thought there was a reserve of $480,000

thats what i read

michell
eBay listing doesn't mention anything about a reserve. If there was it would usually say reserve met/not met next to the current bid value.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:51 pm

hiya, you are correct and so am i in a way , if you scroll down the page then it has questions from people and one of the questions was

Q: Could you give an indication as to the reserve you are looking for? Thanks 28-Jun-08
A: Yes, we are now at the point where I WILL SELL. There is no longer a reserve! If you bid, you can buy! Good luck to all bidders, Ian

michell
Old Jun 29th 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by michell
hiya, you are correct and so am i in a way , if you scroll down the page then it has questions from people and one of the questions was

Q: Could you give an indication as to the reserve you are looking for? Thanks 28-Jun-08
A: Yes, we are now at the point where I WILL SELL. There is no longer a reserve! If you bid, you can buy! Good luck to all bidders, Ian

michell
Aye so it does, well spotted.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 2:30 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Well I don't think he's done that well considering what was included. Not so much the vehicles, but the furniture, carpets, entertainment system, everything in the house, spa etc. It's a bit of a disappointing end to it all. Especially as he will now have thousands to pay in eBay fees
Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

If I had the money I might have put in a bid. Selling the stuff separately would be a lot of hassle but you'd make a fair profit on it all.

Good luck to the lad though, sounds like he's been through the mill a bit.

Last edited by tartankoala; Jun 30th 2008 at 8:08 pm. Reason: Selling mistakes