Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

A whole day of OZ on Travelchannel

A whole day of OZ on Travelchannel

Old Nov 9th 2008, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

jillandsi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: A whole day of OZ on Travelchannel

Yep, it just let me vote again as well, ahead 7% now.
Jillian
Old Nov 9th 2008, 6:47 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Just voted for India... you will find the programs much more interesting than ones about Oz.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:34 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Just voted ...Aus still ahead
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

iv voted for Oz too

cheryl
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Whoohoo!!

will try and vote again..
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Ok we will be on singapore airlines on our way to Oz that Sunday, so I voted so you guys can watch .....
Good Luck
at the moment
America 42%
India 14%
Australia 44%
lainey
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi I thought I would give you guys a hand & vote but don't think it registered my vote. Still 44% sorry but I tried.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Just voted for India... you will find the programs much more interesting than ones about Oz.
But I moving to Oz & don't want to see India, interesting or not

Alison x

Ps. Just tried on my macbook & I can't vote again
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

leigh-c will become famous soon enough

hey i tried votin again today, an it let me vote woohoo so 2 votes from me ill try again tomorow
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

I tried to vote again and it wouldn't let me, so will try again tomorrow...
Old Nov 10th 2008, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

Just voted again, Australia ahead by 3% . This is like a little election
Old Nov 10th 2008, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

leigh-c will become famous soon enough

jus voted again Aus only ahead by 1% now...........
Old Nov 10th 2008, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

I keep trying to vote again and it won't let me!!

Australia 44%

America 44%

So c'mon and let me vote again soon........
Old Nov 10th 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

How come so many of you can vote again & I can't

Alison x
Old Nov 10th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

NigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond repute

Just voted, still 44/44 - need the link again, perhaps we should mention it on other sites. The one vote every 24 hours will probably be based on the time where the server is, maybe West Coast USA.

http://www.travelchannel.co.uk/selectsunday.asp

I don't have subscription TV but I do travel a lot, local and overseas about 50/50, Australia certainly has as many interesting places that you can get to without the jet lag. My Travelblog gets just over a thousand hits a month but 80% are to the Australian sections.

Last edited by NigelWaring; Nov 10th 2008 at 7:47 pm. Reason: Bit more info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.