Reload this Page >

Who won "I'm a Celeb...."

Wikiposts

Who won "I'm a Celeb...."

Old Dec 26th 2007, 5:53 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who won "I'm a Celeb...."

We went out and missed the final one on UKTV.

Who won it? Myleen, Jason or that plonker out of Busted????
Old Dec 26th 2007, 6:15 pm
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who won "I'm a Celeb...."

Plonker
Old Dec 26th 2007, 6:32 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhh bugger. Thought Jason would've won it.
Old Dec 26th 2007, 6:35 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

I am confused That was last years Im a celeb. Do you want to know the winner of this years or have you watched it?
Old Dec 26th 2007, 6:38 pm
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I am confused That was last years Im a celeb. Do you want to know the winner of this years or have you watched it?

We just had last year's show here on Foxtel - only a year late but hey ho! Good for the peeps who have been here a while.

I know who won this years as my gobby mate in the UK couldn't wait to tell me Glad that person won though
Old Dec 26th 2007, 6:38 pm
In New Yorshire

tyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud of

Noooooooooooooo!!

Don't spoil it.

Watched the 06' series here on Foxtel.
Entertaining - enjoyed David Gest.

I've met Malandra - she came to view our house for sale in the UK.Nice lady.
Old Dec 26th 2007, 6:51 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tyke
Noooooooooooooo!!

Don't spoil it.

Watched the 06' series here on Foxtel.
Entertaining - enjoyed David Gest.

I've met Malandra - she came to view our house for sale in the UK.Nice lady.
Yes I agree, David Guest was hilarious in it. Malandra is a lovely lady, she comes across as such a nice down to earth person.
Old Dec 26th 2007, 7:01 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I agree, David Guest was hilarious in it. Malandra is a lovely lady, she comes across as such a nice down to earth person.
Apparently they started dating after the show ended
Old Dec 26th 2007, 7:03 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW

Although she didn't win it, Myleene prob came off best professionally after the show. She scored a modelling contract with M & S and also was on TV heaps more (was enen one of the anchors on the Heaven and Earth Show).
Old Dec 26th 2007, 7:43 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW

I can't believe you watch that rubbish Tracey, I know the TV is pants here but surely there must be something else on
Old Dec 26th 2007, 8:26 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Im suffering from IACGMOOH withdrawal

Loved the program.

Myleene was superb in my book, she should have won.

But loved the series !

Most annoying was that cow out of emmerdale, whats her face with the false laugh.
Most twattable, the gay fashion fella.
Most sluttily annoying backstabbing bitch, the black girl.. began with F lol
Old Dec 26th 2007, 10:20 pm

chopsface will become famous soon enoughchopsface will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Im suffering from IACGMOOH withdrawal

Loved the program.

Myleene was superb in my book, she should have won.

But loved the series !

Most annoying was that cow out of emmerdale, whats her face with the false laugh.
Most twattable, the gay fashion fella.
Most sluttily annoying backstabbing bitch, the black girl.. began with F lol
This years i'm a celeb ( the one that has just finished in the UK) starts on UKTV in Feb, for any other saddos like me that may be interested!
Old Dec 26th 2007, 10:33 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chopsface
This years i'm a celeb ( the one that has just finished in the UK) starts on UKTV in Feb, for any other saddos like me that may be interested!
Seen some of the lineup, CHristopher Biggins is innit i think..

Will deffo watch is, as ant n dec are just awesome
Old Dec 26th 2007, 10:38 pm

chopsface will become famous soon enoughchopsface will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Seen some of the lineup, CHristopher Biggins is innit i think..

Will deffo watch is, as ant n dec are just awesome
Ant and Dec are the best thing about that show! oh and watching minor celebs eating kangaroo bum hole ha!
Old Dec 26th 2007, 10:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by chopsface
Ant and Dec are the best thing about that show! oh and watching minor celebs eating kangaroo bum hole ha!
hahaha and crocodile penis !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.