Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who will win today (last thread I promise)

View Poll Results: Who will win today
Goldie
78.95%
Brissie
21.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Who will win today (last thread I promise)

Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will win today (last thread I promise)

i have to say a big well done to haggis and the mrs.
moving house then turning up for the match was something fantastic. well done guys and i hope you are very happy in your new home

good luck
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
awe come on bobby. how could you play cricket in whites? you might have a period

has anyone noticed how quiet the brissie girls are about the game?

i wonder why
Why has your signature changed from been a fanni pal ??
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

Cheers Soapy for arranging another great day
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Here we go
Well done the coast for winning but when you have 17 guys plus the ref on your side what chance did we have

Cheers Suds for another braaaaa day the gowf can't come soon enough.

Have to say my body is still aching fae the game

Great meet met the usual suspects plus alot of new folks too.

Ok Suds let the slagging commence

Haggis
Old Mar 17th 2008, 2:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Why has your signature changed from been a fanni pal ??
it meant taxi for a fanny, not fanny with a taxi. im sure you got in one day
Old Mar 17th 2008, 2:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by shazza
Cheers Soapy for arranging another great day
your more than welcome pal. looking forward to catchin up soon
Old Mar 17th 2008, 2:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Here we go
Well done the coast for winning but when you have 17 guys plus the ref on your side what chance did we have

Haggis
no why would i do any slaggin'?
we had yae thinkin you were going to win it for long enough, but as usual........we came strong in the end. polish that golf trophy up for us. we will be havin it soon
Old Mar 18th 2008, 8:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

Some more photos

Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:17 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Here we go

Haggis
Hows it gaun big yin,a reply at last.I hope you were better at building beds than Football!!!

Your lads done well with the no subs handicap and we just made it interesting by giving you a wee start to make your journey worth the effort.

Its taken half the week but im now ache free!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
Hows it gaun big yin,a reply at last.I hope you were better at building beds than Football!!!

Your lads done well with the no subs handicap and we just made it interesting by giving you a wee start to make your journey worth the effort.

he has went quiet, not like after the golf, couldnt stop him posting
i bet he says he doesnt have the internet yet
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

mattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to beholdmattmc is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brido

My body has only just stopped hurting....
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattmc
My body was alright but the head didn't half hurt Great game by the way
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by mattmc
glad to see you recovering pal. what a great day we had though. and you were pure magic
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:54 am
Just Joined

HateRangers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by madsad
mate with the amount of dough you put behind the bar last night you could have signed Ronaldinho!!

still reckon you would have only scraped a draw even if u had
hi madsad, poor old celtic.we still love them ,dont u.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 2:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by HateRangers
hi madsad, poor old celtic.we still love them ,dont u.
oh a new member

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.