Reload this Page >

Who watches Masterchef?

Who watches Masterchef?

Old Jul 16th 2009, 4:11 am
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who watches Masterchef?

Originally Posted by macy
So Justine was voted out and Poh with her undecorated, collapsing cake got to stay

I hope Julie can survive tonight but looking at the clips they showed last night have a feeling it will be a Chris and Poh finish, hope not.
It can look as good as it likes but if it tastes like shit...
Old Jul 16th 2009, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say that I think Chris should win now - he shows most flair and promise...
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:02 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Crow
I have to say that I think Chris should win now - he shows most flair and promise...
Enough of this talk, Moneypenny will become enraged

I agree though. Even though she's lovely, I think Julie should have gone the night of the pie debacle. Poh - I quite like her, but she's only really good at Asian food and presentation. And I think she can be a bit sly. So, it's Pigs Head Pillock for me.....
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Peepster
Enough of this talk, Moneypenny will become enraged

I agree though. Even though she's lovely, I think Julie should have gone the night of the pie debacle. Poh - I quite like her, but she's only really good at Asian food and presentation. And I think she can be a bit sly. So, it's Pigs Head Pillock for me.....
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's out
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:09 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Boo, it's a fix!

Julie didn't finish any of her 3 dishes and only 1 of them tasted any good....it's gotta be rigged. If it had been anyone else they would have gone...
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:21 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Thank heaven the greasy, unkempt pork pie, pig head is out
Julie for me
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Thank heaven the greasy, unkempt pork pie, pig head is out
Julie for me
Chris was consistent - unlike Julie...

although I now want her to win now my favs of Justine and Chris are out.

'Oh No Po' is too Malaysian in style I reckon.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't see that coming then, did I
Old Jul 16th 2009, 12:00 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Chris was consistent - unlike Julie...

although I now want her to win now my favs of Justine and Chris are out.

'Oh No Po' is too Malaysian in style I reckon.
Consistency can lend to complacency....
And I wouldn't want to know that he was cooking my dinner ..is that sunflower oil or hair oil ?!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 12:08 pm
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute

Watched a double header tonight, Wednesday's and Tonight's episodes. I am staggered by both results.

Poh should have been kicked on Wednesday based on her incredibly collapsing cake which looked NOTHING like the sample dish, not even close.

Then tonight.. my god I think I have seen it all now. Gelatinous squid ink cubes, 100 day old eggs with pork congee swill and an incomplete menu (albeit interesting) manage to kick out the mostly consistently impressive (no matter what others seem to think about his beard ) and biggest threat to Poh the Resurrected Tooth Monster.

Staggering decision. Still can't believe they can be so boldly inconsistent and confusing in their judging.

Al
Old Jul 16th 2009, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bigAPE
Watched a double header tonight, Wednesday's and Tonight's episodes. I am staggered by both results.

Poh should have been kicked on Wednesday based on her incredibly collapsing cake which looked NOTHING like the sample dish, not even close.

Then tonight.. my god I think I have seen it all now. Gelatinous squid ink cubes, 100 day old eggs with pork congee swill and an incomplete menu (albeit interesting) manage to kick out the mostly consistently impressive (no matter what others seem to think about his beard ) and biggest threat to Poh the Resurrected Tooth Monster.

Staggering decision. Still can't believe they can be so boldly inconsistent and confusing in their judging.

Al
There surely must be a hidden agenda. It shocked me almost as much as the new anti-drug driving ad
Old Jul 16th 2009, 12:36 pm
Australian Citizen

There surely must be a hidden agenda. It shocked me almost as much as the new anti-drug driving ad
Yep...that made me jump - didn't expect that !
Mind you, I still jump, and seen it half a dozen times
Old Jul 16th 2009, 12:39 pm
Random Member

God, I know, I saw it for the first time tonight - it's like something out of Final Destination!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 12:43 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm confused. Whilst I loathe pillock and am not even convinced he was the most consistent overall, his dishes were finished and whilst they wouldn't look great on the cover of a book his concept was there. I can only assume that Julie's food tastes fantastic

It was brilliant to see Justine getting a job offer last night. Chris already has a business partner, the premises and half the business up in place so maybe that's why they blew him out - he doesn't need it and they (Masterchef) don't need him?

Going on what's been happening I would say Julie will win simply because she's the homespun, motherly cook, come from behind, and gave the best plan for the book - the whole thing is there in her head and is probably likely to be more of a moneyspinner for the production company than Poo's. Have to say, if you're looking at the front of a book, Poo's dishes looked the best.

Wish Julie would stop sweating though. Those drops coming off her head, nose and hair is not attractive, appealing or inspiring me to eat her food in her restaurant
Old Jul 16th 2009, 1:59 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

What a turn up for the book-literally! I was VERY surprised about tonights result, even though he wasnt my favourite I was still gobsmacked when they announced he was off (mind you I think he was too).
I agree that Po isnt as consistant but when she is on form she is fantastic, however I also agree that her style is limited too much to the asian style.
My vote goes for Julie (as justine has gone) I want to buy her book- what an amazing idea! she has even skills, and just needs to get her organisation in order.
I think from what they all said tonight chris's food just didnt taste as good as julie's or Po's, it did also look very bland in colour and contrast-there was none on the plate at all. The beef cheeks weren't melt in the mouth and the sauce wasnt very nice, better to have tasted a delicious piece of lamb without the sauce or a tough piece of meat with crap tasting sauce?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.