Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

who wants to join me in the '2 week kellogs challenge' then?

Wikiposts

who wants to join me in the '2 week kellogs challenge' then?

Old May 21st 2006, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who wants to join me in the '2 week kellogs challenge' then?

Originally Posted by debbiemc
alright alright, rub it in woman! am waiting for the surveyor kay but will give you a txt when theyve been if youre in sheff xx

it was ry's 18th yesterday, i had TOO MUCH to eat, including birthday cake and chocolate fudge cake and cream!!! then, last night, cheese and biscs and chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!

but, ive got up today and had my bowl of special k mmmmmmmmmm lovely, i feel sooooooo full

good luck to all, hilary you can have my share of drinks sue youre a pig like me 6 slices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just got back from Tesco and have had a huge bowl of special K medley - yum
Old May 21st 2006, 9:44 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

but, ive got up today and had my bowl of special k mmmmmmmmmm lovely, i feel sooooooo full
sounds delicious

I'm booked in at 1pm still trying to work out how to get there!! is it quicker into town up hanover and down onto penistone road? or the way you went home near bamford??
Old May 21st 2006, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Well done britishaussie. How you joined a slimmin club or done it by yourself?
Where in Staffs are you?

Good luck to you all!!!

Joex
I've done it by myself, or should I say, with hubby. He's lost about a stone and a half too. We weren't particularly fat to start with (well, maybe I was, what with having a baby last year and going on holiday, and Christmas etc etc!). I am going to carry on and try and lose at least another stone.

I am in Haughton, about four miles west of Stafford on the A518. Where are you?
Old May 21st 2006, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Can't do weetabix....it plays havoc with my IBS

don't do fruit teas either.... eeeukkk! Will have to get some fresh OJ.

Just having a few bottles of bud tonight so there will be none left in the Fridge tomorrow to tempt me.

Jackie x
Don't worry too much about the alcohol. The odd bottle of bud is not going to put weight on you. I drink on average about two bottles of Shiraz a week (which may not sound much to some people but it is to me!). We also go to the pub once or twice a week with the kids and have a pint or two of beer and a bag of crisps. So long as you eat sensibly the rest of the time, a little of what you fancy does you good. This is why I think a lot of diets fail because people deny themselves too much. Good luck (and I detest fruit teas too - the devil's drink!).
Old May 21st 2006, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Britishaussie]Don't worry too much about the alcohol. The odd bottle of bud is not going to put weight on you. I drink on average about two bottles of Shiraz a week (which may not sound much to some people but it is to me!). We also go to the pub once or twice a week with the kids and have a pint or two of beer and a bag of crisps. So long as you eat sensibly the rest of the time, a little of what you fancy does you good. This is why I think a lot of diets fail because people deny themselves too much. Good luck (and I detest fruit teas too - the devil's drink!).

cant believe i'm mixing with alcoholics!!!!
Old May 21st 2006, 10:00 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=debbiemc]
Originally Posted by Britishaussie
Don't worry too much about the alcohol. The odd bottle of bud is not going to put weight on you. I drink on average about two bottles of Shiraz a week (which may not sound much to some people but it is to me!). We also go to the pub once or twice a week with the kids and have a pint or two of beer and a bag of crisps. So long as you eat sensibly the rest of the time, a little of what you fancy does you good. This is why I think a lot of diets fail because people deny themselves too much. Good luck (and I detest fruit teas too - the devil's drink!).

cant believe i'm mixing with alcoholics!!!!

I'm scoffing a huge bowl of crunchie nut cornflakes as I type!
Aren't I good?
Old May 21st 2006, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=debbiemc

cant believe i'm mixing with alcoholics!!!! [/QUOTE]

Can't live without my Australian shiraz I'm afraid. Nothing else will do!

Last edited by Britishaussie; May 21st 2006 at 10:14 pm. Reason: Just tidying up!
Old May 21st 2006, 10:07 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

is it too late for me to join in?!

Adele
Old May 21st 2006, 10:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Mrs JFW]

I'm scoffing a huge bowl of crunchie nut cornflakes as I type!
Aren't I good?

I've had mine as well. Got some of them new nutty ones. Absolutely delicious. I can't wait for dinner time.

May have some for tea as well.

you can have a box a day, can't you
Old May 21st 2006, 10:11 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=WendyC]
Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

I've had mine as well. Got some of them new nutty ones. Absolutely delicious. I can't wait for dinner time.

May have some for tea as well.

you can have a box a day, can't you
I have been eating Morrisons own brand, but they are exactly the same as kellogs. Also Morrisons original blackcurrant juice is actually Ribena!
Old May 21st 2006, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
is it too late for me to join in?!

Adele

no hun, come and join us

i dont feel hungry YET, anyone else?
Old May 21st 2006, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

no hun, come and join us

i dont feel hungry YET, anyone else?

no, not yet
Old May 21st 2006, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by WendyC
no, not yet

you had a big bowl too then mine was a mixing dish
Old May 21st 2006, 10:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you had a big bowl too then mine was a mixing dish

I'm allowed to, I don't like milk on them
Old May 21st 2006, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by WendyC
I'm allowed to, I don't like milk on them

have you tried soya milk?? it really is lovely! no, really!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.