Who wants ham

Old Dec 25th 2009, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who wants ham

The work gave everyone a ham for xmas and when Anjibabe picked it up from the cash and carry it was bloody massive. Now, I love ham but it'll be on sandwiches for days at this rate. Suggestions on what to do with it coz ah don't just want to lob it in the bin as it seems a waste. This should be interesting.
Old Dec 25th 2009, 11:04 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who wants ham

Originally Posted by framac67
The work gave everyone a ham for xmas and when Anjibabe picked it up from the cash and carry it was bloody massive. Now, I love ham but it'll be on sandwiches for days at this rate. Suggestions on what to do with it coz ah don't just want to lob it in the bin as it seems a waste. This should be interesting.
I ham thinking about it.....
Old Dec 25th 2009, 11:08 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, like I was sayin', ham is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, ham-kabobs, ham creole, ham gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple ham, lemon ham, coconut ham, pepper ham, ham soup, ham stew, ham salad, ham and potatoes,hamburger, ham sandwich. That- that's about it.
Old Dec 25th 2009, 11:12 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Anyway, like I was sayin', ham is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, ham-kabobs, ham creole, ham gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple ham, lemon ham, coconut ham, pepper ham, ham soup, ham stew, ham salad, ham and potatoes,hamburger, ham sandwich. That- that's about it.
Life is like a box of chocolates.... There are some you'd never go for unless desperate.
Old Dec 25th 2009, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Nope. Dont fancy any of them. Can you not try and think of something decent.
Old Dec 25th 2009, 11:16 pm
Account Closed

http://southernfood.about.com/cs/ham...hamrecipes.htm

http://busycooks.about.com/od/porkan...eftoverham.htm
Old Dec 25th 2009, 11:37 pm
Account Closed

Sorted!
Attached Thumbnails Who wants ham-ham.jpg  
Old Dec 25th 2009, 11:37 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Freeze it....
Old Dec 25th 2009, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

Just don't pick that bacon growing on the tree in your garden..... It's an ham bush!
Old Dec 26th 2009, 12:26 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Stick half of it in the charity shop
Old Dec 26th 2009, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

We too have a large leg of ham waiting to eaten. According to hubbies workmates - once the ham is open - cover it in a pillow case that has been soaked in vinegar - it lasts for ages then!!!!
Old Dec 26th 2009, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

Put it on your head, and people can call you 'Hamed' (ham head)

Put 2 on your head, and they can call you 'Mohamed' (more ham head)
Old Dec 26th 2009, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Ham and leek pie.
Pasta with carbonara type sauce
Old Dec 26th 2009, 11:48 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Give it to the yer local mosque
Old Dec 26th 2009, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think more got wasted than eaten and I've still got loads left. Next year, if I recieve one, I'm going to donate it to the SVDP. I'm sure they'll find good use for it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.