Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

And who says two wrongs don't make a right?

And who says two wrongs don't make a right?

Old Feb 13th 2010, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

wanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant futurewanttobedownunder has a brilliant future
Default And who says two wrongs don't make a right?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100213/...n-dba1618.html

Old Feb 13th 2010, 11:04 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default Re: And who says two wrongs don't make a right?

HA Love it

Dougie
Old Feb 13th 2010, 11:07 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Not enough torture if you ask me, that bastard makes my skin crawl
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:19 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

I tend to believe that 2 wrongs dont make a right, however in this case....
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:46 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think there is anyone out there who wouldn't think that he had that one coming...
Old Feb 14th 2010, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

the only part which surprised me was the headline "....shocking attack"....what was shocking about it?