Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

who else is waiting to sell there house....

who else is waiting to sell there house....

Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: who else is waiting to sell there house....

Omg what timewasters, what will you do if you havent sold in 2 weeks
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:31 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

My nephew who is 23 has just said he will rent from us with a few of his mates just to get us some money in each month (you may have seen my other post).
He is really sensible and all that but i just dont know what to do and how to go about it.
We have a rental agent coming tomorrow to get us on their books and the house is back on the market to sell.
We are going in 2 weeks whatever it just wont be as neat and tidy a first few months over there as we thought!
We will obviously not have the money we thought we would have and a few things to sort out that we thought we wouldnt have but hey ho these things are sent to try us.
I am trying to think along the lines that this has happened for a reason and we will get a much better offer soon...it just wasnt to be.
Off to do some more packing....
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Well sending you loadsa karma and packing energy Hope all goes well.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 4:47 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
We accepted an offer reluctantly 50 grand less than the original valuation.We just had a feeling about this couple that they were going to mess us around i dont know why bu we both had it.
Just the other day they phoned to say the time just wasnt right for them now ...they have too much on! They have too much on..we fly out in just over 2 weeks!!!
One of their conditions of sale was that we took the house off the market too which we did. So now we have to put it back on etc.
Note to self...always listen to gut instinct!!
Good luck to you all in the same boat.
Sounds like us unfortunately. We fly out on may 12th just for a holiday now.

Fortunately our buyers still want our house the Irish bank they were getting mortgage with are now refusing to lend to the mainland so they have to get another mortgage deal.

We took their slightly lower offer than another couple as they could move fast and are in rented but they said we had to take it off market, which we did.

Feel like going back to them and saying because they can no longer proceed and give us the quick turnaround they promised (8 weeks) they will have to up the offer in line with the other couple (who are still hanging around and still want it)

I know its not the couples fault their mortgage deal fell through but we are now 4k out of pocket having to book a holiday rather than one way tickets.

Good luck for your remarketing, I agree always follow your gut instinct mine was not convinced by our buyers

kaye

Edit: just seen your update sorry I wrote before I finished the thread. Good luck with that we cant afford that option unfortunately.

Last edited by wardy2; Apr 27th 2008 at 4:49 pm.
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi all,
Just to let you know its been a Brilliant week. We received our Visa on Wednesday. and guess what

WE HAD AN OFFER ON OUR HOUSE TODAY!!!!!!
SOLD house and Visa OMG!!!. Feel like I have won the lottery

Want to move in at the end of May
Somebody pinch me

Joanne x
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:30 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi all,
Just to let you know its been a Brilliant week. We received our Visa on Wednesday. and guess what

Somebody pince me

Joanne x
Hey Joanne , fab news for you guys . well done
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hey Joanne , fab news for you guys . well done
Thanks,
Market is definitely picking up we had two offers in one day.

Joanne
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:36 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks,
Market is definitely picking up we had two offers in one day.

Joanne
Two !!!

good stuff , well done
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:42 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

Somebody pinch me

Joanne x
That is fantastic news. Can we have your other buyer please?

Nicky xx
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

WOW what fantastic news for you bet it hasnt sunk in yet has it, Cant wait to be posting my own 'Weve sold the house' on here, hopefully wont be too long. Hope everything goes nice and smooth for you. great to hear some good positive news. I can feel celebrations coming on this weekend, and its a nice long one for you to recover from as well.
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all

we are not selling but just wanted to say there has a lot more SOLD signs gone up this week in our area so hopefully the corner has been turned . Good luck everyone
Old May 2nd 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Hi all,

Somebody pinch me

Joanne x
Wo fab news jo, what a week. Hope everything moves quick and smoothly for you
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks, We've been very lucky, still can't believe it.
Fingers are staying crossed until we reach completion.

Joanne x
Old May 2nd 2008, 8:59 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Wow fantastic news, congrats on getting your visa, its a fab feeling. Hope the house goes through smoothly

Hope the rest of us are posting some good news soon.

Joexx
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future

WELL DONE !!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.