Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

who else is waiting to sell there house....

who else is waiting to sell there house....

Old Apr 20th 2008, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

chatty66 will become famous soon enoughchatty66 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: who else is waiting to sell there house....

Originally Posted by gerry
hopefully you will

just to update this thread as some of you know my house goes to auction at the end of the month,anway to cut it short we have been offered a reasonable amount thru one of these home buyer companys so i have sent back today the i accept your offer please proceed blah blah blah form anyway i hopeing they can get things moving before the auction so i can pull out of the auction
hi gerry... could you tell me the name of this homebuyer company...we have reached the end of our tether...we have been on market since nov and no sensible offers... need to look into the homebuyer options ....thanks chatty
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Gerry

Could you tell me name of company whom your using 4 auction as thats the route we are looking at going down.

Im out in Oz OH bk in UK hope it sells fast so we can be a family again sooooon

Suexx
Old Apr 21st 2008, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

Barbara and Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

good point beth.

the houseing market i think has slowed right down, btw i feel a bit guilty now moaning about my house sorry if i come across bad in anyway i just thought it was me who was doing bad i hope you have better luck with the house now....

and yeah your right i suppose if the house doesnt sell you cant go i am in same boat we have no money except what is in the house
Was very worried about the housing market and just placed two houses on the market, both sold within a week both for just £1000 less than asking price. I was totally amazed. Things can't be as bad as all of the predictions
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all

national homebuyers pulled out

the auction is northwest property auctions

mine is in tomorrow amd i am bricking myself in case it doesnt sell
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

mollymoo will become famous soon enoughmollymoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Barbara and Mike
Was very worried about the housing market and just placed two houses on the market, both sold within a week both for just £1000 less than asking price. I was totally amazed. Things can't be as bad as all of the predictions
Amazing......you have literally just joined (2nd Post) and sold not one but two houses for a minimum drop in price......

Obviously trying to either give us renewed hope and therefore make us feel better, or alternatively make people more depressed by the slowness they are experiencing. To be honest, we all would be helped by reasonable offers on our houses- nothing much is helping at the moment.

Either way, me thinks tis you who is priceless!!!

****sorry if this offends (or I have got it wrong), but tissed off by stupid posts at the moment***
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

mollymoo will become famous soon enoughmollymoo will become famous soon enough

Good luck for tomorrow Gerry
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck for tomorrow Gerry Partner spoke to an auctioneer and we were told that we wouldnt get what we want for the house. We have now reduced by another 10k and also putting it for rent hopefully one of these will help us.

Good luck to everyone trying to sell.

Suexx
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

goodluck today gerry we are all hoping you get what you want for the house,
our fingers are all crossed for you!!

annkc
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:27 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Gerry, fingers crossed for a good result
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:32 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

good luck dude
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Icarus
good luck dude
Hi Icarus, any luck with selling your house yet?

Joanne
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:45 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi Icarus, any luck with selling your house yet?

Joanne
Hi Joanne , no , just changing EA ... apart from that nothing really .

you guys good ?
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:47 am
Just Joined

Barbara and Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck Gerry
My own home is going on the market next week, the other 2 were rental properties, you are all making me worry again. Maybe cheaper properties are selling. I was not joking about these sales. One didn't even get the brochure printed before it sold. Have a really good agent.

I really had anticipated the houses being on the market for months. Can't understand it myself. We are retiring to Austtralia, so obviously money from property has to keep us for the rest of our lives. may have been lucky with the sales but pensions crashed!

Sorry if I sounded smug! wasn't intended, just trying to make you feel better. OUr main concern at the moment is exchange rates difference for us could be as much as £75,000 since Jan this year. Really can't afford to loose that much and don't know whether to rent over there and keep capital in UK. However no prediction that rates will improve.

The drop in exchange rates will affect us all, make a big difference to what we can purchase over there.

Any tips?
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi Joanne , no , just changing EA ... apart from that nothing really .

you guys good ?
We have booked another EA to come round tomorrow. It's been 6 months now and I've only had one viewing, that was yesterday. Will ring EA at 9.00 to find out whats happening.
The buyer we had before that offered us cash paid for a surveyor to come round. Everything was going through fine until he rang last weekend. He has been refused his mortgage so he had to pull out.
Reduced ours again. As long as we don't lose any I'm not bothered about making a profit as we made a killing on our last house.
Good luck with yours,
Joanne
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:54 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
We have booked another EA to come round tomorrow. It's been 6 months now and I've only had one viewing, that was yesterday. Will ring EA at 9.00 to find out whats happening.
The buyer we had before that offered us cash paid for a surveyor to come round. Everything was going through fine until he rang last weekend. He has been refused his mortgage so he had to pull out.
Reduced ours again. As long as we don't lose any I'm not bothered about making a profit as we made a killing on our last house.
Good luck with yours,
Joanne
shoot , the mortgage part is gonna stop a few ,, those days of giving any amount are gone .

same here with the profit , we doin ok .

Good luck guys ,

scott

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.