Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who Else Is Sick Of The Expats?

Wikiposts

Who Else Is Sick Of The Expats?

Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:00 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who Else Is Sick Of The Expats?

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Look, I'm going to have to swap sunnies and normal glasses at least 6 times today, it ain't all beer and skittles
My heart bleeds for you, Vim.

(please somebody shoot him )

Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:06 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JenniGee
My heart bleeds for you, Vim.

(please somebody shoot him )

Too easy just nick his sunnies
Old Mar 10th 2008, 12:05 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paul30
get reactolites
MIL tried the latest reaction lenses, hated them ... also they don't work in the car (the windows block the UV so they stay clear).

I will have to soldier on ...
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

True enough - but limbo land just doesn't suit me. I'm very used to deciding what I'm doing & getting on with it... all this waiting is driving me nuts

And jammy buggers like Timber (I can talk about him since he's on a flight right now & won't see this ) going on about his 7 acres of beachside real estate, or flippin Soapy & his parties or that Sam, living it up in Melbourne....

I wanna be there
i feel really bad now
its not all great out here y'know
this morning i had to drive my cab all about the coast in that heat!
and watchin all the nutters out walking by the broadwater gets on your tits after a while. even mothers take their babies out for a jog with the buggy, what kind of life is that for a kid?
after being in that cab for hours it statrts to get cold yknow. too much aircon, so i had to get out and have a cool drink while sittin in the sun on the bonnet of the taxi now im too bloody hot!
got back in and had to drive by the beaches a few times more, before pulling over for lunch. best wee bakers in the gold coast too (oh i meant it was shite) got myself a wee pie and a cake, cant find anywhere to park so i had to pull up next to the broadwater you should try having to eat your lunch while loads of half naked ladies jog by. it can put you off your food yknow
trust me you dont want to be here, its PISH!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:43 pm
The Doctors Assistant

Samuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really nice

Good grief, I've had enough of you lot....

blinking jammy sorts, swanning about over there in Perth, or Adelaide, or the bloody Gold Coast in your thongs & t-shirts...

moaning about the heat, or your lawns, or the flies, or the wages...

complaining about the houses being too big...

rubbing our noses in it by promoting your meet-ups on beaches or in parks & telling us how many beers you all drank.... comparing curry houses.... or schools & telling us how great your kids are doing since you've moved over :curse:

Can't you just give it a rest? Spare a thought folks, for all of us stuck here in England - freezing, wet & bored. Bloody broke because we're spending all our money on visa fees & driving around the country in search of a cheap medical. Or in my case, flippin solicitors after every spare penny.

Today, you've even started a thread about whether there's too many meet-ups, or some such garbage :curse:

Don't you know we wanna be there too :curse::curse::curse:

Bloody bar-stewards

*green-with-envy-JenniGee*
Really you’re not missing much. It’s going to be another long hot weekend, where we will be either on the beach, in the pool, waterskiing or just hanging out. Then there’s the Easter weekend, that looking sooooo dull at the moment, we are going away with a group of friends, there will be lots of eating and drinking, some friends have a boat so we will be cursing the Mandurah Canals

Its just so dull and boring here
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:45 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Samuel Spaniel
we will be cursing the Mandurah Canals
What have the Mandurah Canals ever done to you??
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Samuel Spaniel
Really you’re not missing much. It’s going to be another long hot weekend, where we will be either on the beach, in the pool, waterskiing or just hanging out. Then there’s the Easter weekend, that looking sooooo dull at the moment, we are going away with a group of friends, there will be lots of eating and drinking, some friends have a boat so we will be cursing the Mandurah Canals

Its just so dull and boring here
i agree, wheres the UK when you need it?
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:56 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Good grief, I've had enough of you lot....

blinking jammy sorts, swanning about over there in Perth, or Adelaide, or the bloody Gold Coast in your thongs & t-shirts...

moaning about the heat, or your lawns, or the flies, or the wages...

complaining about the houses being too big...

rubbing our noses in it by promoting your meet-ups on beaches or in parks & telling us how many beers you all drank.... comparing curry houses.... or schools & telling us how great your kids are doing since you've moved over :curse:

Can't you just give it a rest? Spare a thought folks, for all of us stuck here in England - freezing, wet & bored. Bloody broke because we're spending all our money on visa fees & driving around the country in search of a cheap medical. Or in my case, flippin solicitors after every spare penny.

Today, you've even started a thread about whether there's too many meet-ups, or some such garbage :curse:

Don't you know we wanna be there too :curse::curse::curse:

Bloody bar-stewards

*green-with-envy-JenniGee*
I dare you to post this in MBTTUK

(Only joking Polly et al...no need for a ticking off)
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:12 pm
The Doctors Assistant

Samuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really nice

Originally Posted by bcworld
What have the Mandurah Canals ever done to you??

Well, what do you expect from a dull Pom who loves Perth, we’re all thick here
Old Mar 10th 2008, 7:13 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

n here is the weather.......

My 10 day forecast

Today Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu

11 Mar 12 Mar 13 Mar 14 Mar 15 Mar 16 Mar 17 Mar 18 Mar 19 Mar 20 Mar

Light Rain Partly Cloudy / Wind PM Showers Showers Showers Partly Cloudy Showers Cloudy Cloudy Mostly Cloudy

12°C 9°C 11°C 9°C 10°C 11°C 10°C 11°C 10°C 9°C
5°C 5°C 6°C 3°C 3°C 2°C 2°C 4°C 4°C 4°C
Old Mar 10th 2008, 7:23 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Good God Almighty!!!

I wake up this morning & what do I find?

Our blessed brothers on the far side of the world have set up a thread about what a load of whinging moaners we are! How dare they?

It's about time they got back to concentrating on hoovering their pools, or chilling their suntan lotion or something. And if they've got any spare time, they should be offering us a bit of support & caring guidance as we suffer, frozen & hopeless, in dreary old UK, with nothing to look forward to but yet another storm later on today.

Victor Meldrews indeed - we're not moaners, it's their fault, flaunting their assets in this shameless way..... it's upsetting you know
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:37 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to have a big house to whinge about, but instead I am dealing with supersmug, self appointed God like status, rude and often arrogant Real Estate Agents.

If and I say 'if' we manage to secure a rental we are going to see on Saturday, I promise to stand in the garden and moan about the sheer size of the size of the bedrooms

That is of course, providing I can crawl far enough up the Estate Agents backside, asked for his autograph and thrown my undies at him in order to get a house.

Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I would love to have a big house to whinge about, but instead I am dealing with supersmug, self appointed God like status, rude and often arrogant Real Estate Agents.

If and I say 'if' we manage to secure a rental we are going to see on Saturday, I promise to stand in the garden and moan about the sheer size of the size of the bedrooms

That is of course, providing I can crawl far enough up the Estate Agents backside, asked for his autograph and thrown my undies at him in order to get a house.

I hope that's your red undies you'll be throwing...

Good luck with the rental Sam.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:49 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I hope that's your red undies you'll be throwing...

Good luck with the rental Sam.
I am happy to announce that Singapore Airlines safely delivered the missing suitcase complete with red undies, yesterday afteroon.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Icarus;6043960][QUOTE=Fly Away;6043914][QUOTE=Icarus;6043900][QUOTE=sallyclaire;6043823]
Originally Posted by steve`o
Ahhh so thats where i left it.

Parking never was my forte.

Nickie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.