Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who the **** is Amy Whitehouse...

Who the **** is Amy Whitehouse...

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light
Default Who the **** is Amy Whitehouse...?

...and does she deserve a waxwork in Madame Tussauds ffs?

Personally, I have to ask who the **** is this bint? What has she done to deserve a place in this now cheapened establishment?

Last edited by Gobbledegeek; Jul 23rd 2008 at 5:33 pm.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Who the **** is Amy Whitehouse...

I've calmed down a bit now...I'm sipping Lipton's Cookies & Cream Black Tea....Mmmm...........
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

She is a junkie who happens to do pop songs and has won awards, tho I think she has an awful whiny voice and can't stand her or condone her lifestlye.:curse:
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Am I the only one to think that her performance at Glastonbury was rubbish. She sounds much better on a CD when someone has changed her voice!
I don't like using the word "tramp" but is seems correct for her.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Lets melt her waxwork!!! Who's up for it!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

The Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to allThe Brooks is a name known to all

No idea who Amy Whitehouse is, but Amy Whinehouse is a singer which i personally think has a fantastic voice and her album is brilliant

Sorry couldnt resist

Sam
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Brooks
No idea who Amy Whitehouse is, but Amy Whinehouse is a singer which i personally think has a fantastic voice and her album is brilliant

Sorry couldnt resist

Sam
Actually, on further research I discover that it's Winehouse and neither Whitehouse or Whinehouse although Whinehouse would seem more apt.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:53 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who the **** is Amy Whitehouse...?

Originally Posted by Gobbledegeek

Personally, I have to ask who the **** is this bint? What has she done to deserve a place in this now cheapened establishment?
So Amy, a talented yet troubled singer cheapens Madame Tussauds yet Adolf Hitler, killer of millions is OK?

Basically you're telling us you think Winehouse is worse than Hitler?
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:02 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

To be honest i had never heard of her until recently. I think she got more famous being drugged up and wondering around in her bra.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:06 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
...drugged up and wondering around in her bra.
My kinda gal!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
My kinda gal!!
I don't particularly like her as a singer - but she has a debilitating disease (emphysema) <http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article4197311.ece> and she'll probably die a slow and painful death from it. Her parents have had to watch their once beautiful (and she was before the drugs took hold of her) daughter deteriorate to what she has become. It's all just really sad I think.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

She should be in the Chamber of Horrors
My God that woman is UGLY!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:55 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
I don't particularly like her as a singer - but she has a debilitating disease (emphysema) <http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article4197311.ece> and she'll probably die a slow and painful death from it. Her parents have had to watch their once beautiful (and she was before the drugs took hold of her) daughter deteriorate to what she has become. It's all just really sad I think.

Apparently luckily for her she hasn't she may have the early indicaons that she may have it in the future, but according to her family and spokes people its not true.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Apparently luckily for her she hasn't she may have the early indicaons that she may have it in the future, but according to her family and spokes people its not true.
For her sake and her parents I hope it's not true. Hopefully now her husband's been incarcerated for another couple of years, she'll forget him and clean up her act.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:02 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

They wanted her to go to rehab
But she said no, no, no

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.