Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whitfords, last Thursday night.

Whitfords, last Thursday night.

Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:12 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whitfords, last Thursday night.

Yep, I witnessed the gangs congregating on the bank outside McDonalds on Whitfords Ave ... a rather unsavoury mob of delinquents.

I was on my way back from the gym at Craigie (No really, I was! ) ... just getting my supper ay Hungry Jackers ...

Mind you that group are made to look like a gathering at Lourdes compared to the 2am train departing for Clarkson on a Saturday night ...

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Was anyone shopping at Whitford City last Thursday evening.
I was working the late night, and all night there was quite a few gangs hanging about. Not the usual group of kids, these were horrible looking gangs, Security was at full force.
Anyway I locked up the shop and made my way to the underground car park. Thats when it all kicked off. These gangs were running amok. Drinking beer, throwing bottles, it was like a riot down there. I was scared shitless!!!
One bloke had a bottle thrown at his car, he then chased the mob on foot, his mate chased thgem around the carpark in the car, the police were screeching around as well.
I got in my car and hid. I have never been so scared in all my life. Got myself into a right state and drove home with tears pouring down my face, (big babt that I am). Did anyone else witness this. Would have been at about 9.15 pm?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Yep, I witnessed the gangs congregating on the bank outside McDonalds on Whitfords Ave ... a rather unsavoury mob of delinquents.

I was on my way back from the gym at Craigie (No really, I was! ) ... just getting my supper ay Hungry Jackers ...

Mind you that group are made to look like a gathering at Lourdes compared to the 2am train departing for Clarkson on a Saturday night ...

Same little mob hanging about again last night................they were hitting another kid. I had to intervene although many said I shouldnt have. But what if that kid they were bashing was one of yours or one of mine, and everyone turned the other way?????????????

One day some one will get one of them on their own and kick the hell out of them!!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:00 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs

That'll be Worzel
Old Feb 9th 2007, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, bless her............I have missed her. Been bloody working.........oh and buying a new swimming pool, with 6 jets on either side that squirt water across the pool!!!!!

You may swim in it if you like, but no swearing, drinking and definately no weeing in the water!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi SJ Oldfield

Glad you're ok!! Bloody Youths!! Nothing better to do like you said!!

Can't believe you have a pool... good job you never mentioned it when we were talking to you at the Indian in Woodvale... we'd have become your personal stalkers.... it's been so hot!!

Been nice recentlty though!! Phew!!
Old Feb 10th 2007, 12:59 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
That'll be Worzel
Cheeky! Given that we start drinking straight from work on a Friday about 4.30pm I generally quit by about 10pm - no stamina these days . I did catch the 1am train once and was amazed how friendly and chatty everyone was. I thought that if it was the UK everyone would be cowering with their heads down.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Same little mob hanging about again last night................they were hitting another kid. I had to intervene although many said I shouldnt have. But what if that kid they were bashing was one of yours or one of mine, and everyone turned the other way?????????????

One day some one will get one of them on their own and kick the hell out of them!!
Well done for doing something.
We usually take our sons into whitfords late night shopping, and something to eat on Thursday as they have a swimming lesson there at 5ish.
But after reading your 1st message we gave it a miss this week, to be honest I don't feel at ease in there or around there on a Thursday evening.
Take care of yourself.
Sharon
Old Feb 10th 2007, 11:01 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Are these thugs white?
Old Feb 10th 2007, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

grunty123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
Are these thugs white?
Why do you ask? Do you think you might know them or do you just want to know what colour of kids to avoid in future.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:20 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by grunty123
Why do you ask? Do you think you might know them or do you just want to know what colour of kids to avoid in future.
Curiosity. I heard there have been gang clashes between Somalians and Aboriginals NOR recently.

Got any more stupid questions?
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:41 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Curiosity. I heard there have been gang clashes between Somalians and Aboriginals NOR recently.
Not in Perth surely? !!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:42 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Not in Perth surely? !!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by renth
Not in Perth surely? !!
"I don't know" would have done.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:56 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

"I don't know" would have done.
What you talkin' bout Willis?
Old May 8th 2007, 2:27 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, bless her............I have missed her. Been bloody working.........oh and buying a new swimming pool, with 6 jets on either side that squirt water across the pool!!!!!

You may swim in it if you like, but no swearing, drinking and definately no weeing in the water!!!!!!!!!!!

hi,

see you've bought yourself a pool. we have been looking at Perth property on net and fancy house with pool. what is average cost of pools, which would fit into a normal sized block?

cheers,
ian
Old May 9th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mabozar
hi,

see you've bought yourself a pool. we have been looking at Perth property on net and fancy house with pool. what is average cost of pools, which would fit into a normal sized block?

cheers,
ian
You are probably looking at about $20,000 for an average size pool.........then on top of that you have the paving and fencing costs