Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:23 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Reedy
I'll have one if you are offering something cold and strong....

How's the decorating and Skills Assess going?

Lau x
dont ask!

here. have a stubbie!

soooooooo, pissed off with the OH it's unreal

how are things with you?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
dont ask!

here. have a stubbie!

soooooooo, pissed off with the OH it's unreal

how are things with you?
Cheers....

Things are definitely good with me - have realised that it I have everything I want / need right here and it is definitely a revelation that is for sure.... I nearly lost it all too....Being stupid....

Soooooooo... What's the goss with you???

Lau x
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:39 pm

Cheers....

Things are definitely good with me - have realised that it I have everything I want / need right here and it is definitely a revelation that is for sure.... I nearly lost it all too....Being stupid....

Soooooooo... What's the goss with you???

Lau x
what did you do to nearly loose it all?

things are fustrating.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

what did you do to nearly loose it all?

things are fustrating.
Went through a bad patch with OH and thought that there was better out there - luckily I discovered I have everything I need right here before it was too late

Lucky me...

So I am feeling enlightened and happy.....

I tell you the Visa process is the biggest strain on your relationship.... I have been married nearly 14 years and this is the most stressful thing we have been through - and we have been through some crap... Glad to say we have come out the other side now....

Why are you frustrated hon???

Lau x
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:04 pm

Went through a bad patch with OH and thought that there was better out there - luckily I discovered I have everything I need right here before it was too late

Lucky me...

So I am feeling enlightened and happy.....

I tell you the Visa process is the biggest strain on your relationship.... I have been married nearly 14 years and this is the most stressful thing we have been through - and we have been through some crap... Glad to say we have come out the other side now....

Why are you frustrated hon???

Lau x
i think we are on the start of that strain if yesterday was anything to go by and my thoughts today (and if i'm honest the past few months) have been about that there must be something(one) better out there.!

tues night he was on the computer. Nothing wrong with that until his loud talking to his mates on TS woke me up at 1:30 am. YES! 1 FLIPPIN 30 IN the morning.

so i stromed in the room shouting "do you know you only have 4 hours till you are up?"

so off to bed he went. 2 hours later the boy, walks in and wakes me up for no particular reason. and again an hour later.

an hour after that the alarm went off, HE sits up, turns to me and says i cant go in, too tired. Call BOB (the boss) and make something up for me.

fuming and tired (dont forget i have spent all week painting the living room and still have a 2nd coat in the cealing to do and the walls AND the garden.

i hit him with the pillow and told him if he was skiving, he can finish his refernces and cv and stat dec.

so i do the normal daily thing, get kids ready for school, take them, make bread, clean tidy up and make a start on the celing.

HIM, upstairs on puta. Takes him all day to 1 fking refence and then spends the rest of the day playing that bloody game.

i've done the cleaning tidying, garden (need to finish off today), painted cealing, got boy from school, made dinner, had bath got ready for college, got girl from school, served dinner and then left.

9:30 i get back that night, soaked to the skin and spend another hour and a half clearing up the mess they had all made.

I've just had enough, and to top it all i'm sorting out an argument between a mate of his (from the puta) and the rest of them over a bloody game!

no wonder i want to burst into tears every 5 minutes.

so i am going to find the refence me made and adjust it myself for the other comanies/people. As for the stat dec for the self - employment i'm going to have to do that as well or we are never going to get anywhere.
i'm just tired and ache and have just generally had enough.

sorry.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i think we are on the start of that strain if yesterday was anything to go by and my thoughts today (and if i'm honest the past few months) have been about that there must be something(one) better out there.!

tues night he was on the computer. Nothing wrong with that until his loud talking to his mates on TS woke me up at 1:30 am. YES! 1 FLIPPIN 30 IN the morning.

so i stromed in the room shouting "do you know you only have 4 hours till you are up?"

so off to bed he went. 2 hours later the boy, walks in and wakes me up for no particular reason. and again an hour later.

an hour after that the alarm went off, HE sits up, turns to me and says i cant go in, too tired. Call BOB (the boss) and make something up for me.

fuming and tired (dont forget i have spent all week painting the living room and still have a 2nd coat in the cealing to do and the walls AND the garden.

i hit him with the pillow and told him if he was skiving, he can finish his refernces and cv and stat dec.

so i do the normal daily thing, get kids ready for school, take them, make bread, clean tidy up and make a start on the celing.

HIM, upstairs on puta. Takes him all day to 1 fking refence and then spends the rest of the day playing that bloody game.

i've done the cleaning tidying, garden (need to finish off today), painted cealing, got boy from school, made dinner, had bath got ready for college, got girl from school, served dinner and then left.

9:30 i get back that night, soaked to the skin and spend another hour and a half clearing up the mess they had all made.

I've just had enough, and to top it all i'm sorting out an argument between a mate of his (from the puta) and the rest of them over a bloody game!

no wonder i want to burst into tears every 5 minutes.

so i am going to find the refence me made and adjust it myself for the other comanies/people. As for the stat dec for the self - employment i'm going to have to do that as well or we are never going to get anywhere.
i'm just tired and ache and have just generally had enough.

sorry.
I find generally that it is less hassle to do things myself and I have become too independent and don't accept help when offered which offends sometimes .......

Moan away I know how you feel... I did everything for our visa too including the Statutory Declarations and the chasing for references I just got him to sign stuff it was easier that way.

To top it all he was working away at the time and I was working full time, trying to look after the 3 kids, sell the house and do all the visa stuff myself..... So I know just how you feel - we actually split for a while you know....

It really shocked him and things are so much better for us now.... He is making a huge effort and I can't complain.

Lau x
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:14 pm

I find generally that it is less hassle to do things myself and I have become too independent and don't accept help when offered which offends sometimes .......

Moan away I know how you feel... I did everything for our visa too including the Statutory Declarations and the chasing for references I just got him to sign stuff it was easier that way.

To top it all he was working away at the time and I was working full time, trying to look after the 3 kids, sell the house and do all the visa stuff myself..... So I know just how you feel - we actually split for a while you know....

It really shocked him and things are so much better for us now.... He is making a huge effort and I can't complain.

Lau x
bloody hell.

at least things are all better for you now.

now, i dont mean to be rude, by whinging at you and then leaving but i'm going to have to make a start on this paperwork as i have less than an hour before i have to pick up the boy.

thanks for everything.

see you laters.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bloody hell.

at least things are all better for you now.

now, i dont mean to be rude, by whinging at you and then leaving but i'm going to have to make a start on this paperwork as i have less than an hour before i have to pick up the boy.

thanks for everything.

see you laters.
Am off to bed now any how hon... Tried sending you K's but it keeps telling me to spread the love and I am trying to behave

Catch you soon....

Lau
Old Mar 13th 2008, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Laura - sorry I keep missing you. Hopefully catch up at the weekend.
You don't want a pa to travel with you do you? I'm sure I could learn to type faster
Dubai sounds fabulous for a trip, lucky you! Are you still going to the states aswell or is that on hold for now?
Oh, and hope your glass ball is accurate Lau

Hayles, - try not to let it get you down girl but I really do think that he needs a serious wake up call. He's taking the pi*s at the mo!
Anyway, big hugs to you hon & some K for luck!

Now, anyone for a drink?
Old Mar 13th 2008, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Laura - sorry I keep missing you. Hopefully catch up at the weekend.
You don't want a pa to travel with you do you? I'm sure I could learn to type faster
Dubai sounds fabulous for a trip, lucky you! Are you still going to the states aswell or is that on hold for now?
Oh, and hope your glass ball is accurate Lau

Hayles, - try not to let it get you down girl but I really do think that he needs a serious wake up call. He's taking the pi*s at the mo!
Anyway, big hugs to you hon & some K for luck!

Now, anyone for a drink?

Evening SC.

I'll have a lovely Irish coffe I think ....

Just read this thread and sending H a big (((HUG))) Give him a kick up the arse like SC suggests. Tell him that his behaviour is causing you to question his committment to you and your life together. tell him that you expect him to pull his finger out now.

Having said that, my OH is a lazy git too - I had to do everything for the visa and still do most stuff in the house, the decorating, everything to do with running the business, childcare, selling the house, paying the bills etc. If I didn't, it wouldn't get done. There have been a fair few ultimatums given and I have meant them. he knows I did and has improved...

Job sounds fab Lau!!!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Right FA, one Irish coffee! Sorry I didn't do the cream very well

How has your day been? DD forgiven you yet for missing her concert?
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Right FA, one Irish coffee! Sorry I didn't do the cream very well

How has your day been? DD forgiven you yet for missing her concert?
Thanks hun - yes she's forgiven me. I bought her a birdhouse kit to paint for her Granny and she's happy again...

Had a quiet day after all - meds got to LCU too.

How about you?
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks hun - yes she's forgiven me. I bought her a birdhouse kit to paint for her Granny and she's happy again...

Had a quiet day after all - meds got to LCU too.

How about you?
A bit of bribery goes a long way!
Glad the meds have arrived, are your pcc's in? may not be too long for you now either

I've been to Christchurch today & learnt all about skin cancers
You may be pleased to know, that whilst there is a higher incidence in Oz, the survival rate is much, much better than here!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A bit of bribery goes a long way!
Glad the meds have arrived, are your pcc's in? may not be too long for you now either

I've been to Christchurch today & learnt all about skin cancers
You may be pleased to know, that whilst there is a higher incidence in Oz, the survival rate is much, much better than here!
That was 'nice' for you. Glad to hear these things have better outcomes out there. ozziedoc said the rate of melanoma is actually higher per capita in the UK because we are idiots and overdo the sun.

As a very white person, I don't sunbathe anyway - doesn't work on me or Oh or DD, we just slap on factor 60 and stay in the shade... Life's going to be fun in Oz then

You working tomorrow?
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:20 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

hello..anyone in?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.