Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Not surprised about the red - dunno why.

I have chip sticks too......so much for the bloody diet
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:46 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by winedonju
I have chip sticks too......so much for the bloody diet
DONT YOU BLOODY SWEAR AT ME!!!!!!!

The D word is un-called for! I'm breaking out in a rash just thinking about it. I need chocolate, where did I put that chocolate.....

*searches franticly* AH! Found bread pudding, that'll do.

*Mumbles* ****ing Cow.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

DONT YOU BLOODY SWEAR AT ME!!!!!!!

The D word is un-called for! I'm breaking out in a rash just thinking about it. I need chocolate, where did I put that chocolate.....

*searches franticly* AH! Found bread pudding, that'll do.

*Mumbles* ****ing Cow.
No good ****ing mumbling....I heard you from here!!!!!

Is it bread and butter pudding.....ohhhhh I like that....and I don't do puddings
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Is it bread and butter pudding.....ohhhhh I like that....and I don't do puddings
holy ****....they ACTUALLY block it out
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:49 pm

Yeah, I have another mate called Donna and she makes the best bread pudding ever. So we do a swap - my carrot cake for her bread pudding.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:49 pm

holy ****....they ACTUALLY block it out
I had to think what you were on about then.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah, I have another mate called Donna and she makes the best bread pudding ever. So we do a swap - my carrot cake for her bread pudding.
well thats that then...you HAVE to live on the sunshine coast cos I make the best one
YOU however will have to find something different cos I don't like carrot cake......let me think.....
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:52 pm

well thats that then...you HAVE to live on the sunshine coast cos I make the best one
YOU however will have to find something different cos I don't like carrot cake......let me think.....
Take your pick.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

I had to think what you were on about then.
I'm sorry....as you can see....still a bit pissed off about it all really. Tas done a lot of damage I think....but hey ho
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Take your pick.
I'm thinking....I bake/cook most things from scratch myself too....but am sure there is something...wait....it will come to me....
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:53 pm

I'm sorry....as you can see....still a bit pissed off about it all really. Tas done a lot of damage I think....but hey ho
I know the feeling. It taints the experience and it's just not the same anymore.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:54 pm

I'm thinking....I bake/cook most things from scratch myself too....but am sure there is something...wait....it will come to me....
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know the feeling. It taints the experience and it's just not the same anymore.
yeap!.....sigh smiley

I will.....I will think of something

another drink????
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:56 pm

yeap!.....sigh smiley

I will.....I will think of something

another drink????
stoopid question.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

stoopid question.

well.......derrrrrrrrrr I am stupid....so whats the question

Baileys for you...and a red for me..........do you want to share my chip sticks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.