Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:46 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Fly sold as well?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...postcount=6056

nearly

lucky for them
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:47 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asher
Blimey - things are looking up on the forum then.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:49 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey - things are looking up on the forum then.
yep so get your arse in gear we want some good news from you soon

I feel a bit shamefaced
cos my wrk sacked me to be nice and I thought they were being horrible

sacking me means I get more money for 3 weeks notice and holiday
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:53 am

yep so get your arse in gear we want some good news from you soon

I feel a bit shamefaced
cos my wrk sacked me to be nice and I thought they were being horrible

sacking me means I get more money for 3 weeks notice and holiday

well I have a little - after f-ing and blinding on the phone to the passport office for 1/2 hour- I finally have a date for the interview he has to have for the passport. Apparently they sent the letter out a month ago but I never received it. So Sat morn he's off for this interview, the following sat we should have the passport and two weeks after that the stuff would be submitted for assessment. Getting there all be it very slowly.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:57 am

well I have a little - after f-ing and blinding on the phone to the passport office for 1/2 hour- I finally have a date for the interview he has to have for the passport. Apparently they sent the letter out a month ago but I never received it. So Sat morn he's off for this interview, the following sat we should have the passport and two weeks after that the stuff would be submitted for assessment. Getting there all be it very slowly.
Yaay good news

it's good you found out about the interview I hate that when you don't receive stuff.
It should go a bit quicker once its all sent off

getting there slowly should be the name of expats
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:59 am

Yaay good news http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/10.gif

it's good you found out about the interview I hate that when you don't receive stuff.
It should go a bit quicker once its all sent off

getting there slowly should be the name of expats
Well it does mesn we can finally get the ball rolling - looking to be out there in 12 months provided all goes well. Just as well really Physco Mothers Boy is starting in Sept and I can see the fights between me and her now because of her kid.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:03 am

Well it does mesn we can finally get the ball rolling - looking to be out there in 12 months provided all goes well. Just as well really Physco Mothers Boy is starting in Sept and I can see the fights between me and her now because of her kid.
Hmm yes you really do need to get things moving, mind I'd bet on you winning all the time

hey I just had a bolt from the blue an ex school mate just contacted me on friends reunited he's in wollongong

wants to meet up with us now how's that for weird
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:04 am

Hmm yes you really do need to get things moving, mind I'd bet on you winning all the time

hey I just had a bolt from the blue an ex school mate just contacted me on friends reunited he's in wollongong

wants to meet up with us now how's that for weird
I dont like it when that happens.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:06 am

I dont like it when that happens.
well he sent me pics of his family wife 3 teenage daughters and wants to meet the husband as well as me so I don't think he's dodgy but I know what you mean it's a bit hmm do I or don't I?
the old man says he's game and he's pretty able to look out for us
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

well he sent me pics of his family wife 3 teenage daughters and wants to meet the husband as well as me so I don't think he's dodgy but I know what you mean it's a bit hmm do I or don't I?
Hi both, did I feel my ears burning!

Congrats on being sacked Ash!!

Congrats on passport interview Cleo. Fingers crossed for the Skills assessment.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:18 am

Thats fine - It's just a personal thing with me, the only time people get in contact is when they want something. Of all the people we know 3 call just to see how we are - the rest want something.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:31 am

Thats fine - It's just a personal thing with me, the only time people get in contact is when they want something. Of all the people we know 3 call just to see how we are - the rest want something.
Hmm im hoping he just wants a friend
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi both, did I feel my ears burning!

Congrats on being sacked Ash!!

Congrats on passport interview Cleo. Fingers crossed for the Skills assessment.
thanks babe
have some champers
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

thanks babe
have some champers http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/20.gif
Thanks Ash. *Glug. Hic*

Hope your FR pal is OK - prob is and if he isn't, there's no need to see him again.

Hope you can leave those losers inthe Uk Cleo and make proper friends.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm im hoping he just wants a friend
You won't know unless you meet him - how scary is that??

Only teasing hon he is probably looking for a familiar face it can get a bit like that here!!!

Am meeting Mands for coffee on Monday!!!

Hope you are okay!!!

Lau xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.