Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:58 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Yep sorry its April 2013 for us was worried there for a minute so will be 4 and a half years for us my house had better be bloody sold by then
Mine too!!!! When do you have to validate by? Dec 08?
Old Sep 11th 2008, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Mine too!!!! When do you have to validate by? Dec 08?
19th Nov 08, so left it to as late as poss just incase the house sold (as if)
Old Sep 11th 2008, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Tina, sorry to read that your viewers let you down
At least the house is nice & clean now
Hope you get someone else soon!
Old Sep 11th 2008, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Tina, sorry to read that your viewers let you down
At least the house is nice & clean now
Hope you get someone else soon!
Thanks sally it was nice and clean until DS and his friend came home from school Glad OH works late tonight as it would be in even a bigger state
Old Sep 11th 2008, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Thanks sally it was nice and clean until DS and his friend came home from school Glad OH works late tonight as it would be in even a bigger state
So completely understand.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Just like to share my good news

we sold, exchanged and completed house sale, looking to book flights to Perth
19th October 08

WE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Angiek
Old Sep 13th 2008, 5:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by angiek

19th October 08

WE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Angiek
Congratulations!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

19th October 08

WE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Angiek
excellent news!!!! gives us others hope

CONGRATS!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

19th October 08

WE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Angiek
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!

Been a long time since those words have been written on this thread gives the rest of us hope that houses are still selling
Old Sep 13th 2008, 7:21 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations
Old Sep 13th 2008, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

We Waited 18 Months

All the stress and worry

I like to wish everyone good luck

Angiek
Old Sep 13th 2008, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

19th October 08

WE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Angiek
OMG Angie, you kept that quiet!!!!

CONGRATULATONS!!

We are both so pleased for you!!!!! It has made my day because I know how you were suffering - it just proves you have to be determined and it will happen in the end. You beat me to exchange too!

Watch out Perth is all I can say!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we were hoping to exchange today.

Just spoken to my solicitor and they say we can't exchange because the buyer hasn't paid the deposit.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:curse:

Apparently his solicitor didn't think to ask for it.

I think I am going insane.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud of

Why has he not paid the deposit? Can he not arrange to get it to the solictor via CHAPS?

I am seriously surprised that you are still sane after all this!!!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Flutterby
Why has he not paid the deposit? Can he not arrange to get it to the solictor via CHAPS?

I am seriously surprised that you are still sane after all this!!!
His solicitor hasn't asked him to pay it until today when our solicitor asked for exchange. They are unbelievable. He must have the most stupid solicitors in the World. They did the search on the wrong house and only seem to do things one at a time. They have caused so many delays and never ring the buyer to tell him what to do - I expect they do this by telepathy.

It has been nearly 5 months now and I don't know how much more patience I have left. I thought it would all be sorted today. We are supposed to be going in to pay the deposit on a rental - we have let them down 2 times now as the buyer keeps saying we'll exchange next week and then next week.....:curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.