Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Good move sunflower. Fingers crossed that all goes through!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Thanks guys,
phoned them this am and accepted the offer, with no further drops and house stays on market until some money is exchanged for survey. Thats what the E.A states is standard anyway.
Will now see how serious my viewer really was????
wohoooo i've got everything crossed for you that it goes through really quickly!!!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Thanks just awaiting that precious phone call now....
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys,
phoned them this am and accepted the offer, with no further drops and house stays on market until some money is exchanged for survey. Thats what the E.A states is standard anyway.

Good Move, Fingers Crossed for you.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 2:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

EA have aske me to consider accepting my viewers offer for 10k less than the asking price. I appreciate this is all I may get further down the line, (not sure how Mr Brown decision will affect things), but my concern is the house has only been on for 3 weeks, and I put the asking price for 5k less than the majority of the values. Now tempted to hold out, but really not sure. I've had one other viewer since, but no come back. Don't want to cut my nose off so to speak, but don't want to be taken for a mug as its only been on for short time, and it is a good price for area/house etc.
Any opinions gladly received.
Accept! We put ours on for 15k less than valued and accepted offer 10k less than that, but at least it sold to the first viewer.
Hi everyone else- sitting in the library... my life is now in lots of boxes and we leave in 24 hours!!!!
See you on the other side(OZ) sometime after the 18th.
Love and hugs
Caroline
Old Aug 7th 2008, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Accept! We put ours on for 15k less than valued and accepted offer 10k less than that, but at least it sold to the first viewer.
Hi everyone else- sitting in the library... my life is now in lots of boxes and we leave in 24 hours!!!!
Love and hugs
Caroline
Well done Caroline. All the best with your new life in Oz
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys,
Congratulations!!

Now a whole new World of worry opens up for you!

Love and hugs
Caroline:
Wow - good luck C!!:thumbsup: See you sometime after the 18th!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Thanks Flutter, Mozzy, Jasonmb, Flyaway Carolyn - wow 24hrs!!
Thats great, you've all made me feel better, although not heard anything as yet from E.A. I'm assuming they haven't managed to get hold of my viewer like before. Hope to hear tomorrow, and also hope she still wants it.... the unknown is 'doing my head in', scared to get excited just in case..
Old Aug 7th 2008, 9:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Flutter, Mozzy, Jasonmb, Flyaway Carolyn - wow 24hrs!!
Thats great, you've all made me feel better, although not heard anything as yet from E.A. I'm assuming they haven't managed to get hold of my viewer like before. Hope to hear tomorrow, and also hope she still wants it.... the unknown is 'doing my head in', scared to get excited just in case..
Sorry Sunflower, tried to give you some more 'offer karma' but apparently I have to spread first
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

ah gee thanks Sallyclaire spread away!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Angib also, sorry its late I only just noticed. DOH!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Love and hugs
Caroline
Have a safe and wonderful flight Caroline.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the good wishes-now sitting in a library in wales waiting for the house to complete.Grats to anyone who has good news-I have no time to scan this thoroughly. Off to Heathrow on the 14th and arrive Sydney(via Singapore) on the 18th. See you on the other side!!!
Caroline
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Dawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really nice

thanks for the good wishes-now sitting in a library in wales waiting for the house to complete.Grats to anyone who has good news-I have no time to scan this thoroughly. Off to Heathrow on the 14th and arrive Sydney(via Singapore) on the 18th. See you on the other side!!!
Caroline
Good luck Caroline, hope you have a safe journey!

I'm sitting at home feeling very sick today waiting for our house to exchange

Dawn x
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn-D
Good luck Caroline, hope you have a safe journey!

I'm sitting at home feeling very sick today waiting for our house to exchange

Dawn x
Oh Good luck Dawn

I guess the survey got done then!

When are you hoping to move?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.